• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calling Luis Rodriguez, Jose and the rest of you Austinites

Hopefully they get it!! I am in if they get the green light!! Any of yall interested in going to vegas??

Blaine

Im definitly in!!!

I would love to finally go to one event in Texas. My car has been to two meet and I haven't been to one yet. hmmm. But I would definately be there for the NSXPO if it's in Austin.

I'm pretty sure it's not happening in Tx in 2010.
Take a look at the list that's brewing for Vegas over in the NSXPO subforum.
The list is huge already.

I'm pretty sure it's not happening in Tx in 2010.
Take a look at the list that's brewing for Vegas over in the NSXPO subforum.
The list is huge already.

I've ridden my Harley to Vegas a few times. Awesome drives! I'm in for driving up there. How many others?

Oh yeah, since I've owned a poker company for over 5 years now, I can set us up in Vegas with just about anything!

I will still attend this. My car will be up for sale very soon. I am debating if I can sell all the pcs sold and the original panels back on the car. Anyone interested on anything on the ride, PM me. I will not have the alcantara pulled. That will have to stay unless someone has the patients and my time and labor to do so.

Luis what's up man, i'd hit up Vegas because I know it will be a great time even without a ride.

-g-

I am definitly in for the Vegas NSXPO!!! I cant wait for it to get approved.

Blaine

I will still attend this. My car will be up for sale very soon. I am debating if I can sell all the pcs sold and the original panels back on the car. Anyone interested on anything on the ride, PM me. I will not have the alcantara pulled. That will have to stay unless someone has the patients and my time and labor to do so.

Luis what's up man, i'd hit up Vegas because I know it will be a great time even without a ride.

-g-

If Andrea doesn't come, you can always drive up with me!

Back