• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can Anyone Recommend a Good Auto Body Shop for a 1993 NSX Repair?

Just my luck. Had a guy in a pickup truck back into me while stopped at a traffic light. His tow hitch ran right up the hood destroying it. I have no idea where to take it for repairs. Any suggestions?

I guess I’m looking at a different post.
My mistake. I also made a more complete post to the NSX Owners Discussion forum. My quote was from that post.

Since this post is in the Mile High sub-forum I didn't bother to say Denver. I then made a more robust post in the NSX Owner Discussion forum because I noticed that this sub-forum isn't very active and I thought I'd have a better chance of getting help there. If you're interested, here's a link to that post. Post to NSX Owner Discussion Forum

Totally understandable. Since the Mile High sub-forum is so inactive, I probably shouldn't have bothered posting there to begin with. Hopefully someone from the area will see one of the posts:)

PM honcho he will have a hookup.

Totally understandable. Since the Mile High sub-forum is so inactive, I probably shouldn't have bothered posting there to begin with. Hopefully someone from the area will see one of the posts:)
replied to your other post and sent you a PM

Back