• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can someone check out a car in Buena Vista, CO. I will compensate

Can anyone check out this M3 for me?

It's in Buena Vista, CO. I don't need anyone to do a thorough PPI, I just want to make there's nothing horribly wrong with it. I would be willing to mail you a $100 check for your time.

Thanks!
Dan

That's going to be tough. Most owners live in the Denver, Colorado Springs or Pueblo area. The closest owner I know lives in Vail, actually he sold it.......

Wish you luck though. Typical colorado issues is rock chips from hell, sand blasting, and monster hail. Roads are not salted but the stuff they use still is pretty harsh on pain.

I see. Thanks for the info. I did a Carfax and the car seems to have been well taken care of. Dealer owned in Florida for most of it's life. I'm just gonna do it. I'm trading the Supra for the M3 + $7k and the seller is delivering his car and picking mine up on a flat bed. Seems like a fair trade to me.

Last edited:
Hope it meets your expectations. I had my nsx in colorado for less than 3 months and in that time, my prestine black paint turned salt and pepper. Colorado has gravel/sand on the roads year round everywhere. best of luck.

Looks pretty clean in this pic, but I guess this could have been taken right when he got the car.

22500215025000001_1.jpg

Hope it meets your expectations. I had my nsx in colorado for less than 3 months and in that time, my prestine black paint turned salt and pepper. Colorado has gravel/sand on the roads year round everywhere. best of luck.

Depends on how much one drives in winter or early spring, the distance one leaves between them an the car in front of them, and many other factors. Various factors could make a vehicle in Buena Vista be a lot worse (more sand on roads there given altitude) or a lot better (not as much traffic so easy to leave room). The majority of my not-that-numerous rock chips are from I-25 during heavy traffic or going through the metro area...very few from more-rural areas like BV.

Deltron, enjoy the car.

Last edited:
I had mine there from May through mid July or so. Hard to say where I got the most but I know on rural highways, passing traffic in the opposite direction blasted me good. So did everyone on the interstate even though I never tailgated. I believe a good number came from RTR 2006 when we picked up the pace after we got away from the school bus.

Back