• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car meet- Sunday (Addison, IL) April 20th

Hey folks, I am organizing a HUGE meet this Sunday @ Dave and Busters (Addison, IL). There are going to be tons of Euro cars, 350z's, G35's, and more present. Real good group of guys, and I would love to see some NSX's present. Here is the flyer on my Z club website. Hope to see a few NSX's present!

spring2008.jpg

I'm going to try to make it out, but I'll probably be in my IS300 since there's a club lexus meet going on later in the afternoon.

Man, I saw the red nsx when I got there, but by the time I started walking around it was already gone... Sorry I missed you guys.

Who had the Black&tan NSX? I went looking around in the crowd and then came back and it was gone!
that was me!

i talked to you before i left.....ol' girl wanted to go coz i was halfway through teaching her how to ride her new R6.

and i said good bye to you guys :)

i didnt meet the one with the RED NSX though?

nice!!

im still waiting for the guy that was in the lemans bronze 350z that was taking all the "pro" pics off his dslr.

Back