• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Show 5/19 St. Louis

I wanted to let everyone know about a car show this weekend in St. Louis at CBC High School. Registration begins at 1:pM and the show goes from 2-6:pM. Pre-registered cars are $15 and drive-ups will be $20. The proceeds benefit Friends of Kids with Cancer. There will be multiple classes with awards for the top 3 cars in each class. For those that cannot stay until the bitter end, (like me,) I have arranged for spots where easy exits are possible before the end of the show.
Please PM me with your car info (year, model, etc.) if you plan to go so I can register all of us at the same time at the $15 fee and set aside our spots so we are all together.
It should be a fun day and it is certainly for a good cause. Let me know if you plan to attend as soon as you can. Thanks - I hope to see you all out there Saturday.

FNK

Last edited:
Yes - this Saturday (5/19) at CBC. There is NO CHARGE for spectators. Concessions will be available and there will be a live band. The show opens to spectators at 2:pM.

Thanks (I now see that you said Saturday in your first post). I'm going to try to swing by with my son. Should be fun.

Hey Fred, When does pre-register cut off? I MIGHT be able to be in it, but I will have to bug out a bit early if I can make it. Also, when do we get there?

Registration starts 1:pM. At this point you will need to pay the drive up price most likely. I can talk to the guy I registered with tomorrow and see if we can work something out. Either way - it's only +$5. It goes until 6:pM but they are giving us spots on the end since I have to leave early too... probably around 4:30PM or so. It should be a good time - it would be great to have you there. Check Your PM's.

FNK

Back