• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car show and good meet for NSX'ers

The shop that works on my car and a friend of mine is having a show and grand opening (they moved locations). Please find the info below. I will have both the NSX and Ferrari there. Hope to see you guys there.

We are happy to announce that Absolute Pro-formance is moving our shop. We will be moving to 3306C Baltimore Blvd., Finksburg, MD 21048. We will be having a Grand Opening party on Sat. Aug 9th from 11-5. There will be food, car show, giveaways, 98 Rock, Ravens players and their cars. We would like to get a meet together. Best of all everything is free.

It is on Route 140 just over the Carroll County line.

We will have some of our race cars on display as well as a bunch of show cars.

Please stop in and check us out!

Attachments

• 4x6_card_final(2).jpg
    4x6_card_final(2).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 110
I grew up in Carroll County & trust me they don't see very many NSX's. My dad worked at a local Ford dealer who had no idea what kind of car I had just bought.:confused: The only other NSX I ever saw in Carroll County was a leased car by Westminster Speed & Sound. I wonder if this event is BYOB:smile: Hopefully I can park next to a fellow NSX driver and not some "riced out" Cobalt or Neon.:tongue:

Sounds like a plan, I will plan on marking it there!
Ian

I should be there unless something comes up last minute. Hope to see some and park next to nsxers.

Last edited:
I'm down, thats my brothers old car on the flyer

I'm down, thats my brothers old car on the flyer

Cool, I'll bring my new nitrous kit and we can install it. (joking!!!)....

If my daughter wants to go for the long drive, she & I will come up.

Back