• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Car Transported

I'm new and didn't know where to post it but just letting everyone know about reliable carriers. They picked my car up in Florida, and dropped it off in Phoenix on an enclosed rig. Arrived in 4 days and was in perfect shape. Awesome dealing with them. Driver was very aware of the suspension system\undercarriage on the NSX and was extremely careful on where it was latched down. Anyways just wanted to put a good word in for them(I've had nightmare experiences with other carriers before that would have you never consider transporting again)! Also they were about $500 cheaper than everyone else I contacted for quotes.

Sounds great.
Shouldnt you have posted the name of the carrier so we all know who did such a great job for you though ? Otherwise if you dont post the name, the purpose of your post is to tell us that you had a safe transport for your 00. Which is fine, but it doesnt seem like thats what you were trying to get across.

Reliable Carriers (they are true to their name)
(800)-521-6393 (Detroit)
(800)-528-5709 (West coast office)

Another happy NSX customer!

Thanks, I will use them next time..

NEVER go through JTM Logistics!!!!!
They are a complete nightmare!!
PM me if you want details.

Back