• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan to NorCal NSX 2010 Spring Fling

If you've got 2-way radios, bring them. It will keep us in touch should someone get separated.

Oh, and will someone please bring some cinammon rolls for that Sacramento character so he'll stop whining? :tongue:

J

I have forwarded this to my wife Ivy:confused and hopefully she's willing to get up a little earlier to caravan. So count us as tentative.:confused:

Do you have the cell phone number of someone who's going to be on the caravan? If so, you can call them tomorrow morning to let us know so we know to expect you or not. If you don't have someone's celly, PM me and I'll get mine to you.

J

If you've got 2-way radios, bring them. It will keep us in touch should someone get separated.

Oh, and will someone please bring some cinammon rolls for that Sacramento character so he'll stop whining? :tongue:

J

Could be a problem. Ikea in Emeryville opens at 10:00 AM :(

Just a heads-up that UC Davis is having their annual Picnic Day on Saturday starting at 9:30AM. Picnic Day usually draws 100,000 people and being a UCD alumn I can attest to how crowded it gets. Since we will be passing thru Davis in the morning, I am hoping there won't be too much traffic around the UC Davis freeway exits.

Just a heads-up that UC Davis is having their annual Picnic Day on Saturday starting at 9:30AM. Picnic Day usually draws 100,000 people and being a UCD alumn I can attest to how crowded it gets. Since we will be passing thru Davis in the morning, I am hoping there won't be too much traffic around the UC Davis freeway exits.

Don't forget the return trip back thru Davis.:eek:

Jack

I just saw this, and I just happen to be in town - I guess it might be too late to join in? :(

do you think may be 580 to 5 ????????

I couldn't agree more. Wanna drive safe, no racing, and be there in one piece. Group of 20+ NSX are going to draw a lot of attention on the freeway especially to CHP. I think the president should repost the pic of him and Romeo with the trophy from CHP at the Comptech meet a few years back.:biggrin:

this one?

ticket.jpg

that was one hefty ticket + 2 trips back to Sac+ traffic school..
baaaaaad Mike :biggrin:

Back