• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon Fiber – French Racing Blue NSX Epic Build Thread

Here are some more pics of my nsx from the last car meet

8583239001_b0751d9790_c_zpsd78c5a41.jpg
I love everything that you have done with your car, especially the engine bay. It looks STUNNING!

Thanks again everyone for all the kind words. Hopefully if the sun comes out here in Washington State I should be able to get some interior pictures put up soon.

Let me start by saying wow!!!! what an amazing build. From bumper to bumper, side to side, top to bottom, under the hood, inside the trunk, and doors wide open its very clear NOT one detail was left out. Not one inch of the car was untouched. You and your shop Phantasy Kolors should be very proud of the finished product. The balance between the CF and Gorgeous blue paint turned out phenomenal. Your work on this car is an inspiration to the car show scene and brings back the professionalism the PNW has been missing. The way you were able to fab out your stock parts to save money and shipping time was fantastic, everyone in the community of cars can learn from this, DIY is key to building a car your proud of at the end of the day. Looking forward to your future work, especially the Supra you mentioned is Under Construction.

Pictures don't do this car justice. I saw it in person at the Redmon Excotics (while still in Seattle..) and it looked like art. Great job!

Frank I'm looking forward to working with you and thank you everyone for all the kind words. I will post updated pictures soon.

Bump for updates and interior photos please ...

Sorry for the delay guys. We have been extremely busy lately at the shop and have been non-stop car shows every weekend we are not working. So here are a few more pics. We are pulling the NSX in again soon to ad a few CF touches - coming soon.

DSC_8296_zps59d9b863.jpg

DSC_8277_zps99e3b744.jpg

nsxinterior_zps5f2b53d2.jpg

945664_478744425548964_1704577338_n_zpscf7fd247.jpg

nsx2_zpsfe037c89.jpg

DSC_8280_zpsb42c833b.jpg

DSC_8248_zps4b892080.jpg

i dont care for the CF look too much, however, man that is some hotness! It doesnt take much too see all the detail done on your build, kudos!

Does that thing go as fast as it looks? hot danm!

Thinking about pulling in the NSX and change up a few things for the new year maybe after my shop does SEMA

Ok, I haven't posted in a while so i thought i would throw up some new pics of the NSX especially with summer on the way.

nsx4_zps16a69346.jpg

nsx3_zps7f146092.jpg

nsx11_zpsc1100f70.jpg

nsx10_zps63a13a62.jpg

nsx9_zps9dbe3312.jpg

nsx8_zpsb7c08f98.jpg

nsx7_zps7f952432.jpg

nsx6_zps03e096a6.jpg

nsx5_zps5233084d.jpg

nsx2_zps36171314.jpg

nsx1_zps45e29a5c.jpg

Car looks great

I saw this car in person today and I must say that blue looks awesome. Pictures do it no justice. The side skirts are fantastic as well. Spent some time talking with Brian and he has a great attention to detail. Solid guy. I'll be sending my car to him this winter for some work! Can't wait.

If I had it, I would buy this car. The paint and carbon work alone probably would cost a person 25,000. Though, I'd probably offer 45k firm.

TE NSX

Dude this is one bad ride! I love what you have done and think that your out of the box thinking is great. Do what you like not what others think. You only live once in this life and you should build your hearts desire. The only thing I could say is I wished you were closer to me!! Lol, lol great job.

Back