• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon fiber air box cover

BRAND NEW CARBON FIBER AIR BOX COVER

SOLD OUT
*110% MADE IN USA
*110% PERFECT FITMENT
*MADE WITH SUPER THICK UV CLEAR COAT
*MUST USE OEM SCREWS
*MADE FOR OEM FITMENT
PRICE $287 FIRM

$25 SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF USA!

PLEASE SEND PAYPAL PAYMENT TO [email protected]

I MADE 5 BLACK CARBON FIBER AIR BOX COVER- 4 IS ON HOLD FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THE FIRST BATCH (PM SENT). AS OF RITE NOW THEIRS ONLY 1 LEFT

ALSO I HAD ONLY 1 KEVLAR COVER SPECIALLY MADE FOR BLURYNSX (SALE PENDING) If the sale doesnt go through first one that PM me takes it.
KEVLAR/CARBON AIR BOX PRICE:$340 SHIPPED

THESE COVERS ARE THE SAME VERSON AS THE FIRST BATCH. ALL BEEN TEST FITTED!!!!

INSTALLATION TIP:
Before installing the cover insert the OEM screws into the cf cover first. If you think you might have problems, please ship your oem bottom piece + air filter and I will attach it for you!

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

Last edited:
That will be a great looking addition to my engine compartment!

Paypal Sent

I'd like to purchase the last carbon fiber air box cover with free shipping.
Could you PM me or email me with details on how to make payment. My email address is wcox6000@ charter.net

Thank you.

Bill

Man, what a deal. I havent seen one of these up close, or seen how they fit but I know what I paid for my Comptech piece:redface:Looks like a steal:wink:

Man, what a deal. I havent seen one of these up close, or seen how they fit but I know what I paid for my Comptech piece:redface:Looks like a steal:wink:

That was my thinking too. I didn't even plan to start dressing up my engine compartment for some time still but this deal seemed too good to pass up so i jumped on it. I will report back on the fit and finish when it arrives.:wink:

I got my cf air box cover today and test fit it. The fit is perfect. I dare to say that it is even better than oem because the filter fits in tighter and has no wiggle room like my oem box has. I would give the cf finish a 9 out of 10. The top of the box looks fantastic and the clear coat all looks great. The only thing i could possibly find to point out would be that on the sides of the box (can't really be seem when mounted) there are a couple of places where the cf looks distorted due to the way it probably had to be rolled to cover some of the odd shapes. You wouldn't be able to notice this once mounted so its really a non issue anyway. It also doesn't have the tabs to hold the two hoses in place like the oem box does but i'm not sure than any of the cf boxes do.:confused:

I look forward to buying more cf parts from this seller and if you guys are in the market for a cf air box cover then this is a very nice one at a great price.

GHS recommended!:wink:

Wow these look pretty cool - I could use some dressup parts for my engine bay!

Does anyone have a picture of one installed in their car?

I'm looking for some more chrome/bling parts for my engine bay. Would this change the sound of my car at WOT? probably not?

rk

Back