• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon Fiber Overlay parts in stock ready to ship....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can barely see the products online. They are too small to see. Ya know, I am getting too old to see small items.

I apologize for the size Tom. We are looking to get our updated photographs (with the larger size) from our photographer sometime today. I'll be sure to update you when they are up.

Pictures have been uploaded :smile:

Are those power seat switch bezels I see on the lower right side of that picture?:eek:

Take a look at these:
picture.php

picture.php

Very nice. Sadly, the price probably is more than I'm wanting to spend. But, I'll ask anyways.
I'm actually only needing the drivers side. Do you have to buy a pair? If so, what is the damage.
Thanks

BTW, those are some GREAT looking pieces.

Last edited:
http://www.stmpo.com/product.php?productid=16142&cat=261&page=1

If you send me your bezel (remove the switches and your seat will still function while I have it)

I wrap it and only charge 150.00 shipped... LMK

Regards

Sadly, that is out of the question. A few years back when I was recovering the seats, I accidently broken that part and now a chunk of it is gone forever.:frown:
That is a very nice offer though.
I guess I will just continue my search.
Thanks for your quick answers.

Sadly, that is out of the question. A few years back when I was recovering the seats, I accidently broken that part and now a chunk of it is gone forever.:frown:
That is a very nice offer though.
I guess I will just continue my search.
Thanks for your quick answers.

cf overlay will fix a chunk missing... meaning if I can see it... chances are we can fill it in and restore it with a cf finish...

same price since your a repeat customer.

Regards

Hello Tom,

It depends on which part. The Bezels and the Injector covers that I posted (above) are carbon fiber overlay pieces, so there would be a core exchange that would have to take place. We do carry some "True" carbon pieces available, for example the center speaker cover. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

I'm still confused...

so are they Overlay Pieces with Real Carbon Fiber or Overlay with Carbon Fiber Sticker ?

let me know

I'm still confused...

so are they Overlay Pieces with Real Carbon Fiber or Overlay with Carbon Fiber Sticker ?

let me know

No stickers here. We lay real carbon fiber on every piece. In my experience carbon fiber stickers don’t have the luminance that real carbon has.

picture.php

I'm still confused...

let me know

All of our Carbon Overlay pieces are true carbon Fiber over an OEM part.

All of our True Carbon pieces are true carbon Fiber laid in a mold.

Regards,

Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back