• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbotech Engineering NSXCA Discounts

CARBOTECH ENGINEERING, an industry leader in high-performance brake pad friction compounds, is pleased to announce a 10% discount on our full line of brake pads and shoes to NSX Club of America members.

Your NSXCA Discount applies to our proprietary Panther Plus, Panther, Super Street-F, and Kelated Metallic (912, 913, and 914) friction compounds, as well as Hawk Performance and Performance Friction products. Additionally, your discount is applicable to rotors (Brembo, PowerSlot, etc.), Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Goodridge DOT-approved), and Cryo-Cool cryogenic treatment for rotors ($40/rotor list).

The new Panther Plus compound is a significant improvement over our Panther compound. The Panther Plus has the braking performance of a full race pad, such as Hawk Blue (which we also sell), but offers the following benefits:

*low noise and dust levels
*resulting dust is easy to wipe off with a dry towel
*very high coefficient of friction (0.54-0.56)
*rotor friendly, hot or cold
*exceptional initial "bite" when hot or cold
*excellent modulation characteristics
*operating temperature range of 200degF to 1300degF

Carbotech brake pads are bonded with a ceramic-based high-temperature adhesive which has an upper heat resistance of 2000degF; this surpasses the adhesive used in other high-performance brake pads by 800degF. Our pads are also riveted, which allows them to be worn down to 0.125" safely, while performing the same from the beginning to the end of the pad life. Further, our riveting virtually eliminates the possibility of a pad de-laminating, as often occurs with molded pads. As a side-note, we have sold over 25,000 axle sets of pads made with our bonding/riveting/heat-treating process, and have yet to have a single pad delaminate.

For aftermarket brake packages, we can make pads for the Brembo Lotus, Indy, F40, and F50 calipers, as well as AP Racing and Wilwood. TAR*OX and Porsche 993 Turbo applications are coming very soon!

Please feel free to call me directly at 877-899-5024 (toll free) to discuss your brake application needs, or with any questions you may have, Mon-Fri 9am-6pm Eastern, and on Saturday's at 734-678-8292 from 12pm-6pm Eastern. You may also send me e-mail at this address.

Also, keep in mind that your 10% discount is not just for NSX applications, but can also be used, for example, towards your Mazda Miata or Acura Integra daily driver.

Go fast... Stop fast... BE THE PAD...

=====
andie w lin | e-mail: [email protected]
vp marketing & new product development
- c a r b o t e c h e n g i n e e r i n g -
1100 NW 53rd St | Ft Lauderdale, FL 33309
work: 954.493.9669 | mobile: 734.678.8292

"Bring your speed into F O C U S . . . "

[This message has been edited by HomeDepotNSX (edited 18 July 2001).]

Back