• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

carpet molds

hello everyone, i am trying to look for someone that makes a white or off white carpet for the nsx, anyone have ideas?

Last edited:
I have been looking for a set of platinum white (ivory) molded carpets for a while now without success- I am looking for a match to the OEM ivory color- if thats what you seek then you are out of luck, they have been discontinued by Acura/Honda with no stock available (only one side of the console is available), and there are no aftermarket suppliers making sets in that color. A prime member, Tom (TFEnt) makes molded carpet sets but no longer has a match to the factory ivory/platinum white color. He DOES have a bright white carpet color that he can make a set out of for you if thats what you're looking for.

there is someone working on it as we speak,

OEM not some cut carpet chunks that kinda fit.

molded from an actual NSX chassis

stay tuned

I have been looking for a set of platinum white (ivory) molded carpets for a while now without success- I am looking for a match to the OEM ivory color- if thats what you seek then you are out of luck, they have been discontinued by Acura/Honda with no stock available (only one side of the console is available), and there are no aftermarket suppliers making sets in that color. A prime member, Tom (TFEnt) makes molded carpet sets but no longer has a match to the factory ivory/platinum white color. He DOES have a bright white carpet color that he can make a set out of for you if thats what you're looking for.

well, how bright white, im planning on painting my car grand prix white and black, and wanted to change up the interior plus the car needs some new carpet, want to go white carpet and keep the black seats.

send a PM to prime member TFEnt (see community above), he's the one who makes the molded carpet kits, and he can send you a photo.

Shawn- You mentioned someone is working on a molded carpet kit- have there been any updates on this project? Please advise

Back