• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee: duPont Registry's: Saturday, January 19th

Hey guys!!
Would any of you like to attend the Cars and Coffee get together this saturday, the 19th in St. Pete?

If enough people would like to attend, Ill plan lunch and a drive somewhere afterwards.

"The Cars and Coffee get together is at duPont Registry's parking lot on Tech Drive just off Ulmerton. It starts at 7:00am and ends about 9:00am. It is always on the third Saturday of the month. I think you will enjoy the variety of cars that show up."

thanks!!

Dave

Dave,

I am considering going, just have to wake up.

I just purchased a 95 NSX T a couple weeks ago. It is a local car, original owners in the area.

Add me to your email list for future meets [email protected]

The S2000 guys are planning a meet there along with a drive as well.

James

WHO: Owners/Collectors of Classic, Luxury, Exotic, or just plain “fun” automobiles

WHAT: “Cars And Coffee” - looking for an excuse to drive your favorite toy?

WHEN: The 3rd Saturday of this month –January 19th, 7AM - 9AM

WHERE: Headquarters - East Parking Lot - 3051 Tech Drive - St. Petersburg, FL 33716

For more information and directions, please contact Alan Morin @ 800.233.1731 or [email protected]

Dave,

I just purchased a 95 NSX T a couple weeks ago. It is a local car, original owners in the area.

James

James,

Congrats on the new toy! I am not sure if Ill make it out either. I will have to see how my friday night plays out. If I am functional, I may make it out by 8am. Iv added you to my list and I'll email you for my next drive. Please feel free to PM me anytime you're interesting in taking a cruise. I am usually pretty flexible on time.

Dave

Why don't we plan on making it to February's meet? The third Saturday will be the 16th. I will drive over from Melbourne. I have always wanted to attend this as I have heard that it is pretty cool. Probably grab a hotel Friday night.

Id love to go, but usually its pretty hard for me to make it out that early in the morning, especiailly after late friday nights.

I love meeting new people and going to car shows, but Id rather drive than stand around.

anyone ever want to join me on a drive please PM me.

Dave,

James

Hey James,
I my office is in Seven Oaks swing by sometime... really want to check out the new ride.
Huy

Back