• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

cars and coffee in scottsdale

just one of the new cars to be shown :)

v1.jpg

Yeah.....me neither. Kinda spendy considering the size.......

Copy_of_CIMG0871.JPG

Last edited:
Good to meet you guys in Phoenix. Look forward to more drives in the future. Sorry I didn't make it on the drive....we got caught at a red light and had no idea which way to go.

Copy_of_CIMG0867.JPG

These are the two Tucson cars (MANIACura) and Marc's widebody (01Blacks4) in line.

Copy_of_CIMG0883.JPG

From Left to right: Sarges Red/Black, Mercedes, Greg's Kieser, Matt's Red, and Marc's Grey. Ray and Dan were further down the line. I was very impressed with the quality of the NSX's that showed. Nice stuff guys.

Last edited:
hahahahah your always late..

i dont see what the big deal is with the GTR...its kinda ugly, and HUGE.....i mean come on there was a brand new gt2 (200k) a lp640 (340k) a slr(500k) and a host of others....why all the fuss about the 80K gtr?

hahahahah your always late..

i dont see what the big deal is with the GTR...its kinda ugly, and HUGE.....i mean come on there was a brand new gt2 (200k) a lp640 (340k) a slr(500k) and a host of others....why all the fuss about the 80K gtr?

Yeah. I know. I've seen those other cars already though (except the SLR - that thing was unreal at WOT). Your car definitely stole the show in the sound category. I did see an R8 driving on the way there! Wouldn't have seen that if I was on time!

thanks on the sound thing...someday YOU should drive my car so i can hear it....

we ended up having a couple drag races...everyone would leave me from the line, but i would catch all of them by 80-100 miles an hour...i just dont have the TQ, and have too long of an RPM range. on the free way home though i stayed up at 5k and above and put some spank on :) i need to be be faster though....

Marc,

You are a good example of the fact that no matter how much power you have....it's just never enough. Holy sh#t, if you're not satisfied....I'm throwing in the towel while I still have some money in the bank.

Marc,

You are a good example of the fact that no matter how much power you have....it's just never enough. Holy sh#t, if you're not satisfied....I'm throwing in the towel while I still have some money in the bank.

ya wuss.....i cleaned out a spot in the garage for the red car :)

Back