• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee meet DFW AREA.

Bump...Cars & Coffee at BMW Plano this coming Saturday....Nov 6th - 8am to 11am'ish...

Anyone planning on making the next one? I'm getting serious about selling my 05 M3 and would like to check out another X soon. Thx

I was there last month too, but couldn't find a place to park so bagged it, but I'm going to swing by next time, Dec, too.

Anybody headed out Saturday?

I'm starting to feel like the Maytag repairman....lonely....:(

Went last month, but couldn't get a place to park so just cruised the lot.

TD

Going to ECR for the toy run...

I will have to check out your amazing machines next time

Anybody headed out Saturday?

I'm starting to feel like the Maytag repairman....lonely....:(

Went last month, but couldn't get a place to park so just cruised the lot.

TD
Tony
Nice to meet you :cool:

I got the car sold, so it's a bittersweet day for me. But I've got my eagle eyes frantically searching for an NSX now. I'll keep you updated!

Natalie says hello to you both!

James

James it was great to meet you two as well. Congrats! on selling the car. We were having breakfast over at the shops at Legacy and saw the guys test driving it!

Enjoy your new purchase, you'll find something special... Please stay in touch and keep Kelly and I posted.

Scott, GREAt to meet you as well. I have talent envy! Hope you had a great day. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Cheers!

Tony & Kelly

Scott, GREAt to meet you as well. I have talent envy! Hope you had a great day. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Cheers!

Tony & Kelly

It was nice to meet you both too! Thanks for the kind words too. ^_^

I'll post photos up eventually... have lots of wedding and portrait work to get through first, but I'll get to them.

PICT3850.jpg a little bit of everything for everyone. PICT3804.jpg

PICT3761_Copy.jpg Always a good turnout... PICT3807_Copy.jpg

Back