• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee or Tour d'Orange tomorrow (1-1-11)?

Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
Anyone planing on going to Cars and Coffee or doing the Tour d'Orange, tomorrow (Saturday, Jan. 1, 2011)? Deciding if I want to make brownies tonight to bring in the New Year and wondering if I'll have takers. I'm not sure which one Jerry and I will go to but probably one of them.

from http://www.bench-racing.com/html/event_calendar.html...

January 1st 2011 8th Annual “Tour d’Orange”. Now a Southern California tradition for many and arguably the first car event of the New Year. Meet at the corner of Fisher and Redhill in Costa Mesa. Arrive by 8:30 AM, maps at 8:45 AM, DEPART AT 9 AM. There is no formal notice besides this. All cars welcome. Please pass this notice to your respective car clubs and like minded enthusiasts.

I was thinking about Cars and Coffee, but it is really cold in the morning. Is it open tomorrow New Year's day?
Manny

cars and coffee is happening. I will be there and you should be too.

don't be as the phillie mayor said " a nation of wusses"

show up..

Tom believe it or not this is the first day I have not been up by 6 am. So I missed your note. Next Saturday for sure.
Manny

wusses:biggrin:

you missed a yellow lfa, a blue 458 and a white 458 and me!!:smile:

happy new year!!

wusses:biggrin:

you missed a yellow lfa, a blue 458 and a white 458 and me!!:smile:

happy new year!!

I'm going for a drive, Tom. If I knew which phone number to call, I'd call you and stop on by. I think I have 3 or 4 numbers in my cell, though. :rolleyes:

Back