• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CCV car show April 20

Hello Fellow NSX owners.

I just registered for this for saturday April 20 at the 67th and Happy Valley Campus. Wanted to see if anyone else would like to display their pride and joy. Looks pretty cool. This will be my first time doing this. My co-worker told me about it and it sounds like a fun day. Hope to see you there. Here is the link to register. Its totally free.

https://www.ccvonline.com/Arena/default.aspx?page=17525

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm attending a Legend meet with 4cruizn but if I get back in time I may try to attend this as I'm near Arrowhead. PM me your contact info scotchtzd.

What's the Legend Meet, an Acura Legend gathering?

I may convince a friend to go to this car show, if so, you'll see a baby blue LP560-4 there.

A few of us from NASA-AZ are going to be there on Sunday.

Scott, it was great meeting you and your cousin Voltaire. Your NSX looked so clean! Did you win a trophy?

IMG_2563.JPG

The car show was pretty cool, even if too heavy on domestics/hot rods. Some interesting stuff though! Will have to get more NSXers to go next time.

IMG_2564.JPG

IMG_2565.JPG

It was nice meeting you Kelvin. hope we can meet up. i'd love to see your other NSX's. hit me up sometime. I did not win anything but it was f un day. I love watching people ogeling my car.

Just saw this, we were at the 67th Ave and Happy Valley.

Attachments

• P4210004.jpg
    P4210004.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 31
Back