• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AAA Employee Car Show Sat 6/20 11am-4pm

**updated 4/25/16**

Hey everyone!

So my company is having there annual car show this year so I thought I'd update this thread. Car show is free to enter the show and free if you just want to come as a spectator. You must register either way at the link below.

Saturday June 18th, 2016. 12pm-5pm

I was there last year and it was really fun! Majority of cars you'll see are old American classics and muscle cars but I'd love to get a group of us out there to add some flavor to the mix...lol. Crowd was great last year so it was really fun! Lunch is provided as well! Here are the details on how to register:

http://www.employeecarshow.com/

-On the drop down that ask "who are you"... Select friend of employee:

Employee name is: Anthony Huynh

Employee phone #:816-517-8855

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Address:3333 Fairview Rd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Last edited:
my wife asked me to go to this event since she's an employee but we both have work tomorrow, have fun.

Employee car show Costa Mesa, CA

Hello, a few years ago I was there by coincidence, and would like to be there again.
Do you know the date for this year show and how to register?

Thank you

I just updated with the details on how to register. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Registration is still open for those who want to attend or take part in the show!

Back