• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cell phone deals

The only way I know of is to know the people who work at the cell phone places. But they are usually bastards about it though. Probably because the get hit up for deals all the time.

Amazon.com has excellent deals sometimes. My last phone (Sony Ericsson T637 with Cingular), they actually paid me to take it ($50).

Of course, this involves mail-in rebates, so if you don't like to deal with those, then this won't work for you. Also, most of these deals involve some sort of commitment. Mine was for a year, which is not a big deal.

nkb said:
Amazon.com has excellent deals sometimes. My last phone (Sony Ericsson T637 with Cingular), they actually paid me to take it ($50).

Of course, this involves mail-in rebates, so if you don't like to deal with those, then this won't work for you. Also, most of these deals involve some sort of commitment. Mine was for a year, which is not a big deal.

I agree that amazon has some great deals you can also check over at Howardforums.com its a phone forum. Tells you where to get the best deals and how and there is also a for sale section.

Back