• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Center caps for Volk Racing wheels?

DPC

Does anyone know where I can find center caps for Volk Racing wheels (forgot #, but they are the 17" 5-spoke silver ones). Mine were lost in shipping and will not be found. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Originally posted by DPC:
Does anyone know where I can find center caps for Volk Racing wheels (forgot #, but they are the 17" 5-spoke silver ones). Mine were lost in shipping and will not be found. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

I had to replace one on my Volk AV3 (silver 5-spoke, polished lip). I ordered it from Options Auto Salon (818-545-8218) for $35.00.

Hope this helps.

Vic

I have been looking for some for the old Volk CV Pro wheels and have not had any luck.

1TITENSX said:
I've noticed a couple of NSXers w/Volks and no center caps. Are they hard to get or something?

For One, they dont come with the wheel. Center cap have to be ordered separately.

Secondly, they are expensive.. like $25-35 each.

I custom made a set of billet aluminum center caps for my Volk wheels that have NSX engraved exactly to the original font that Acura uses. I'd be happy to show pics but I have never been able to reduce the file size to share with Prime. If someone could educate me on how to effectively post my JPEG's or host them for me, I'll send some pics.

I build automation equipment for a living and have a nice variety of CNC milling machines and CNC lathes. If there is enough interest, I could potentially make them for those who like the look.

1TITENSX said:
I've noticed a couple of NSXers w/Volks and no center caps. Are they hard to get or something?

I was wondering the same thing. They should be no harder to get than the wheels themselves. I hear they are $25-$35 each. I wonder why someone would pay $2K for the wheels themselves and not another $100 - $140 for the matching center caps. Do they tend to pop off regularly and its not worth the extra expense b/c you will have to keep replacing them?

ZR-1 NSX said:
I build automation equipment for a living and have a nice variety of CNC milling machines and CNC lathes. If there is enough interest, I could potentially make them for those who like the look.

You should write a post in the tires and wheels forum about your idea. I think you would get good response. I'd be interested in a polished set for the OEM 16/17 wheels (thinking of polishing my OEM wheels and would like to get matching caps with the "A" logo).

ZR1-NSX,

Can you e-mail your pictures?

RP-Motorsports said:
I sell them for $29 ea (must be ordered), but I have heard that Mackin frowns on selling them separate without proving you actually bought the wheels from a volk retailer (invoice proof), due to people puting the volk centers on fake volks. Who did you get the wheels from?

Do you have center caps for Volk CV Pro?

RP Motorsports,

I think Andy was asking if you can order them specifically for the CV Pro's. The center caps for this model seem to to be the most difficult ones to find because the wheels are discontinued.

Back