• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Center console for project - damaged ok

I need a center console for a project because I don't want to destroy a good one. I really only need the lower half (from the ash tray to the arm rest section). I do not need the ash tray, shift boot/trim or aspirator fan (but do need the coin tray).

If you are selling a whole one with a bad finish, that's ok. I will take a whole one as long as it is not "physically damaged" (missing / broken screw bosses / tabs). Scratched or peeling is ok.

If you have a damaged one (maybe from a botched stereo install) I can use it as long as the lower half is not damaged on the underside and it has the coin tray. In this case, I would ask that you send only the bottom half (you can just break it by the ash tray if you want) to lower shipping for me.

Please let me know what you have AND what you want for it, shipped to 29615. I am looking for a project part to build from, not a restoration piece, so please don't offer me a mint piece for $300 as I'm just not interested at this point in the project...

[email protected]

Thanks!

edit: After receiving several offers, I must clarify this:

I am not looking for a great part here, therefore, I am not willing to spend more than $100 shipped on an acceptable part. This would, of course, make international shipping out of the question.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back