• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Center tail light NSX logo conversion

I remember a few years back there was a guy replacing the Acura logo with NSX in the correct font on the center tail light....is there anybody still doing that conversion?
Mike M.
near St. Louis

if there are 5 or more people interested, i have a vinyl cutter printer and can make these "NSX" logo that fits perfectly inside the center tail light piece. it'll approximately be similar width to the "ACURA" logo on the early NA1's.

I can make it for $5/each and mail it in regular mail. I'll need at least 5 orders though to justify buying a sheet/roll. It'll be reverse-cut so when applied the "NSX" appears normal direction

i'm in for a NSX decal

I’m in for NSX logo decal

I ll take one too , where can I find the actual post how to actually do this mod

I'm in for 1 also

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hey all, im gonna redo mine too (i put mine on just sliiiiiiiightly slanted and its bothering me lol) so that makes 5 total including myself. you guys can email me at eddiec30 at gmail to confirm if you still want one. Hopefully all 4 of you do otherwise we're back to square one haha

Back