• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CES Weekend Meet in January

Anyone have any passes?

Won't have the NSX but, how about Sunday the 6th? Dim Sum???

Dim Sum! How come we never thought about that before? Is Sunday okay for everyone? If Harbor Palace, we should start early for parking. Anyone interested in a

Sunday, January 6th 11:00 at Harbor Palace (Chinatown on Spring Mountain between Valley View and Arville)

Lowellhigh79 (Danny+Ching)

Dim Sum! How come we never thought about that before? Is Sunday okay for everyone? If Harbor Palace, we should start early for parking. Anyone interested in a

Sunday, January 6th 11:00 at Harbor Palace (Chinatown on Spring Mountain between Valley View and Arville)

I'm pretty clear all January, so I'm flexible...=)

NSXin702 (Levi)

I think Danny said Ping Pang Pong at the Gold Coast was good too...Wonder which one of these places have the best parking...=)

I think Danny said Ping Pang Pong at the Gold Coast was good too...Wonder which one of these places have the best parking...=)

Actually, both may be better than Harbor Palace. Parking is a real big problem at Chang's. Ping Pang Pong (SHIT I HATE THAT NAME!!!!!!!), ahem, probably has the best Dim(Damn Dumb...okay I'll stop) Dim Sum in town but organized parking may be a problem too. I think the whole Chinatown in the background would make for a great group picture too.

Regards,

Danny

1.Lowellhigh79 (Danny+Ching)
2.NY2NV (chris)

2.NY2NV (chris)

2.NY2NV (chris)
3.NSXin702 - (Levi)

Wait - me too!

1. Lowellhigh79 (Danny+Ching)
2. NY2NV (chris)
3. NSXin702 - (Levi)
4. ss_md (Scott and Linda)

1. Lowellhigh79 (Danny+Ching)
2. NY2NV (chris)
3. NSXin702 - (Levi)
4. ss_md (Scott and Linda)
5. TAG (Tom) It's just me, Laurel has to work.

Lance can't take the MSG with his high blood pressure and all....:smile: Sorry you can't make it. Haven't heard from Brian in a while. Hopefullythe weather will hold up.

Regards,

Danny

Lance can't take the MSG with his high blood pressure and all....:smile: Sorry you can't make it. Haven't heard from Brian in a while. Hopefullythe weather will hold up.

Regards,

Danny

I hear rain is in the forecast for the weekend. What happens if it rains? Are we still going?

Levi

Yeah sorry I've been out. The car has been at Factor X getting some more ponies injected into it. I'll probably be out until Feb's meet up. Have fun guys!

I hear rain is in the forecast for the weekend. What happens if it rains? Are we still going?
Levi

Yeah sorry I've been out. The car has been at Factor X getting some more ponies injected into it. I'll probably be out until Feb's meet up. Have fun guys!

Bring your daily driver. :eek:

i'll be in town jan 11 thru jan 14th. wish it could be sun the 13th. I'll miss the CES show:mad: , but i guess i can hit the AVN parties:biggrin: .

Back