• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cf Cais

KooLaid said:
Dont look too bad except for those ugly a$$ exposed screws. Then also, hopefully they make a passenger side scoop to match.

i'm with you on this bro. those screws look HORRIBLE being exposed like that.

Yeah, those exposed screws look "out of place" to put it nicely. I guess you can always spray paint them black or use something with less of a profile. Interesting concept...

Can you use it without the exterior (keep the stock exterior and just use the aftermarket interior piping/airbox)?

more pics of the piping.

KooLaid said:
Dont look too bad except for those ugly a$$ exposed screws. Then also, hopefully they make a passenger side scoop to match.

agreed...and are they sticking out a little further then usual? Sorry bud, don't care for em'.

What you see in the picture is what you'll get.
I believe the reason the side vent protrudes a little is to catch some extra air while moving.
Only one side is made (hence the air box is that side of the vehicle)

Honestly, I like it... although i like it b/c I really don't care about looks.. more functionality really. On a side note it still doesn't look complete. It should also have a new neck from the air box to the tb... if it's going to be a complete system you may as well finish it the whole way.

However, even on that thought, it looks like one of those things that can become easily overpriced.

x

Back