• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cheap 91 NSX on EBAY

Here is a cheap NSX on EBAY, if anyone is looking for a rolling/driving project:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-A...iewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item415195f3b6

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>1991 Acura NSX

US $14,000.00 Buy It Now

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
JH4NA1155MT000310 Salvage

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; border-spacing: 0px" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vjo.ctype('vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription').needs('vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher').props({constructs:function(){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";},init:function(callerId){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";t.bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;t.bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bFirefox;t.iVer=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.iVer;t.bWin=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bWin;t.cTime=new Date().getTime();if(!window.bError){var el=new Date().getSeconds();var lt=(el-window.bl);if(typeof(clientErrorLog)!=="undefined"){if(lt>clientErrorThresholdTime){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis.process(lt);}}}if(((callerId!==2)&&(t.lastInitCall!=='')&&((t.cTime-t.lastInitCall)<2000))||(t.bSafari&&(callerId==1))){return;}t.lastInitCall=t.cTime;var a=document.links;for(var i=0,al=a.length;i<al;i++){var str=a.href.toString();str=str.toLowerCase();if(a.target.toLowerCase()!="_blank"&&a.target.toLowerCase()!="_top"&&str.substring(0,10)!="javascript"&&(!str.match(/.ebaydesc./)&&str.substring(0,1)!="#")){a.target="_blank";}}var frm=document.forms;for(var x=0,fl=frm.length;x<fl;x++){if(frm[x].target.toLowerCase!="_blank"){frm[x].target="_blank";}}t.resizeIt(callerId);},setData:function(pSize,callerId){var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;var h=pSize[0];var w=pSize[1];if(bSafari){parent.location.replace(window.document.referrer+"#ht_"+h+"wt_"+w);}else{parent.frames[0].location.replace(sUrl+"&c="+callerId+"#ht_"+h+"wt_"+w);}},getSize:function(){var h,w,rv=[0,0];var oCl=vjo.dsf.client.Browser;if(document.all){h=document.body.scrollHeight;w=document.body.scrollWidth;}else{h=document.body.offsetHeight;if(oCl.bSafari&&oCl.iVer>=523){w=document.body.scrollWidth;}else{w=document.body.offsetWidth;if(window.scrollMaxX!==0){w+=window.scrollMaxX;}}}if(isNaN(w)){w=0;}if((oCl.bFirefox&&oCl.bWin)&&(h>32000)){h=32000;}rv[0]+=h;rv[1]+=w;return rv;},resizeIt:function(callerId){var t=this;var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;var size=t.getSize();if(size){if(!bSafari){var rf=parent.vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.userdescription.UserDescriptionResizeFrame;if(typeof(rf)!="undefined"){rf.resizeFrame(size);}}t.setData(size,callerId);}}}).inits(function(){var bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bFirefox;if(bFirefox){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription.init(1);}vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher.addEventListener(window,"load",function(){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription.init(2);});}).endType();</SCRIPT><!-- Begin Description -->ACURA NSX 91
18 VOLKS RIMS
RUNS GREAT
SALVAGE TITLE
MANUAL 5 SPEED
178000 MILES
IN GOOD CONDITIONS
IT HAZ SOME SCRACHES

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

!BzGtZ6wCWk~$(KGrHqN,!hEEw5sM1PbvBMUfbn,EBg~~_12.JPG

Last edited:
I was just about to post this. I bet this thing is real rough. I'm sure some kid will buy this up quick though.

That car is plain scary. Since I have nothing else better to do with my time, googled the VIN and the interior is as scary as the outside. On a positive note, it is red, and therefore faster than other cars, particularly tbromley silver......:biggrin::biggrin:

Looks like the back wheels don't fit

What's with that rear license plate?:confused:

What's with that rear license plate?:confused:

Maybe he just brought it; project ended up costing to much and now trying to unload it to the next sucker.

That car is plain scary. Since I have nothing else better to do with my time, googled the VIN and the interior is as scary as the outside. On a positive note, it is red, and therefore faster than other cars, particularly tbromley silver......:biggrin::biggrin:

The Autocheck on the ebay listing shows that it been hit in the front.

06/23/2009 AZ
Accident Source ACCIDENT REPORTED(Case #:2318391)

06/23/2009 AZ
Accident Source FRONT IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE(Case #:2318391)

08/27/2009 TUCSON, AZ
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:200F009239003)
SALVAGE
POSSIBLE TOTAL LOSS - VEHICLE TITLED/REGISTERED TO AN INSURANCE COMPANY

Last edited:
It needs work: jh4na1156mt001465

The entire car needs to be repainted
The seats will need new leather
The only system on the car that doesn't function is the air conditioner.

etc etc

Also, the guy is impossible to get a hold of. I've called, left 2 emails, and a message on eBay.

Got a reply back through eBay stating the phone number in the auction was "stolen".

Seems fishy to me...

Also, the guy is impossible to get a hold of. I've called, left 2 emails, and a message on eBay.

Got a reply back through eBay stating the phone number in the auction was "stolen".

Seems fishy to me...

I've never heard of EBAY notifying a potential buyer that a phone number is stolen, they normally just delete the ad if they know of any potential problems. :confused:

I've never heard of EBAY notifying a potential buyer that a phone number is stolen, they normally just delete the ad if they know of any potential problems. :confused:
No, sorry I should clarify. I got a message through eBay from the seller stating that the phone tied to the number listed in the auction was stolen, and he gave me another number. Same area code.

Last edited:
No, sorry I should clarify. I got a message through eBay from the seller stating that the phone tied to the number listed in the auction was stolen, and he gave me another number. Same area code.

That makes sense!:smile:

Too many miles - Too many stories. Maybe worth $10K, put $10K in it. Why not just buy a straight 1991 without the shaded history? Not 4 me!
Happy Motoring!

Back