• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dealer Listing: 2005 Acura NSX-T 16K Miles $60,998 OBO JH4NA21635S000067

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 2005 Acura NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA21635S000067
CURRENT MILEAGE: 16,145 miles
COLOR (EXT/INT): Yellow/ Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Port Orange/ Florida
CONTACT VIA: [email protected]/ 386 237 8672
The gentleman selling this vehicle is a close personal friend. No broker fees are paid to me. I'm just helping him sell it.
PRICE: $60,998 OBO

Below is the Ebay listing: Item #290355419964

If you contact the buyer direct make sure to mention NSXPRIME
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://include.ebaystatic.com/v4js/en_US_AUTOS/e635/SYS_YODA3_vjo_e63510014040_1_en_US_AUTOS.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=vbscript type=text/vbscript> Function vbCheckActiveXControl (pActXName) aX = false on error resume next aX = IsObject(CreateObject(pActXName)) vbCheckActiveXControl = aXEnd Function</SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>vjo.dsf.error.ErrorHandlerManager.register(new vjo.dsf.error.DefaultErrorHandler());vjo.dsf.error.ErrorHandlerManager.enableOnError();</SCRIPT><SCRIPT>var ebayItemID=290355419964;var ebayItemRevisionTime=1247225173000;var ebayAskSellerURL='http://contact.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowSellerFAQ&frm=284&iid=290355419964&ssPageName=PageSellerM2MFAQ_VI&redirect=0&requested=xavierandre2004';var bStoresNav=false;</SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> var sUrl = "http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&s2=0"; vjo.ctype('vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis').props({ebayAegis:function(){window.setTimeout=function(pFunc,pStart){};window.setInterval=function(pFunc,pInt){};},setHash:function(){var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;if(bSafari){parent.location.replace(window.document.referrer+"#bl");}else{parent.frames[0].location.replace(sUrl+"&c=1#bl");}},process:function(piTime){var img=new Image();var oCl=vjo.dsf.client.Browser;var browser,os;var bl=new Date().getSeconds();if(oCl.bWebTV){browser="webtv";}else if(oCl.bFirefox){browser="firefox";}else if(oCl.bSafari){browser="safari";}else if(oCl.bOpera){broswer="opera";}else if(oCl.bNav){browser="netscape";}else if(oCl.bIE){browser="msie";}if(oCl.bWin){os="windows";}else if(oCl.bWinXp){os="windows xp";}else if(oCl.bVista){os="windows vista";}else if(oCl.bXpSp2){os="windows xp sp 2";}else if(oCl.bMac){os="mac";}else if(oCl.bMacppc){os="mac powerpc";}else if(oCl.bMactel){os="mac intel";}window.onerror=function(message,url,line){if(typeof(window.iErrorCt)=="undefined"){img.src=errorLogUrl+"&item="+ebayItemID+"&difJserror=1"+"&difJserrorDesc="+message+" on line "+line+"&bs="+browser+" "+oCl.fVer+"&os="+os+"&seller="+sellerId;window.iErrorCt=1;return true;}};if((typeof(piTime)!==null)&&(typeof(window.iErrorCt)=="undefined")){var lt=(bl-piTime)/1000;if(lt>clientErrorThresholdTime){img.src=errorLogUrl+"&item="+ebayItemID+"&difUrlResp="+lt+"&bs="+browser+" "+oCl.fVer+"&os="+os+"&seller="+sellerId;}}}}).inits(function(){if(typeof(clientErrorLog)!=="undefined"){if(clientErrorLog){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis.setHash();vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis.process(null);vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher.addEventListener(window,"unload",function(){window.onerror=null;});}}}).endType();</SCRIPT><TABLE style="BORDER-SPACING: 0px; WIDTH: 100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vjo.ctype('vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription').needs('vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher').props({constructs:function(){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";},init:function(callerId){var t=this;t.lastInitCall="";t.bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;t.bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bFirefox;t.iVer=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.iVer;t.bWin=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bWin;t.cTime=new Date().getTime();if(!window.bError){var el=new Date().getSeconds();var lt=(el-window.bl);if(typeof(clientErrorLog)!=="undefined"){if(lt>clientErrorThresholdTime){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.Aegis.process(lt);}}}if(((callerId!==2)&&(t.lastInitCall!=='')&&((t.cTime-t.lastInitCall)<2000))||(t.bSafari&&(callerId==1))){return;}t.lastInitCall=t.cTime;var a=document.links;for(i=0;i<a.length;i++){var str=a.href.toString();str=str.toLowerCase();if(a.target.toLowerCase()!="_blank"&&a.target.toLowerCase()!="_top"&&str.substring(0,10)!="javascript"&&(!str.match(/.ebaydesc./)&&str.substring(0,1)!="#")){a.target="_blank";}}var frm=document.forms;for(x=0;x<frm.length;x++){if(frm[x].target.toLowerCase!="_blank"){frm[x].target="_blank";}}t.resizeIt(callerId);},setData:function(pSize,callerId){var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;var h=pSize[0];var w=pSize[1];if(bSafari){parent.location.replace(window.document.referrer+"#ht_"+h+"wt_"+w);}else{parent.frames[0].location.replace(sUrl+"&c="+callerId+"#ht_"+h+"wt_"+w);}},getSize:function(){var h,w,rv=[0,0];var oCl=vjo.dsf.client.Browser;if(document.all){h=document.body.scrollHeight;w=document.body.scrollWidth;}else{h=document.body.offsetHeight;if(oCl.bSafari&&oCl.iVer>=523){w=document.body.scrollWidth;}else{w=document.body.offsetWidth;if(window.scrollMaxX!==0){w+=window.scrollMaxX;}}}if(isNaN(w)){w=0;}if((oCl.bFirefox&&oCl.bWin)&&(h>32000)){h=32000;}rv[0]+=h;rv[1]+=w;return rv;},resizeIt:function(callerId){var t=this;var bSafari=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bSafari;var size=t.getSize();if(size){if(!bSafari){var rf=parent.vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.userdescription.UserDescriptionResizeFrame;if(typeof(rf)!="undefined"){rf.resizeFrame(size);}}t.setData(size,callerId);}}}).inits(function(){var bFirefox=vjo.dsf.client.Browser.bFirefox;if(bFirefox){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription.init(1);}vjo.dsf.EventDispatcher.addEventListener(window,"load",function(){vjo.darwin.pres.buying.cmp.iframe.AegisDescription.init(2);});}).endType();</SCRIPT><!-- Begin Description -->
2005 Acura NSX-T in Yellow with Black Leather Interior .

It features a 3.2 liter V6 with 290HP and 6 speed manual transmission.
This NSX was Sold new by Palm Beach Acura to the first owner and had all serices done at this dealer since then. He drove this vehicle for 12,052 miles and its been driven 4,000 miles in the last year and 4 months since the second owner purchased this car.
I just deliver a New Nissan GTR to him and have for Sale this Showroom condition NSX. This vehicle has always been service at Palm Beach Acura and was owned in South Florida since new.
It has a clean Carfax report and never had any paintwork or touch up paint in the Body.
Two New rear tires had been ordered for this vehicle , because is the only thing it needs to be absolutely perfect. The way it drives , the performance, leather seats, CD changer, cold A/C , power windows , power locks, removable hard top, keyless entry, power antenna and power seats is all in perfect conditions. It also includes 2 keys with remotes and owner manuals.
I have plenty of photos of this car , just send me your email address if you will like to see more of them.
This vehicle is for Sale Locally for $60,998.00 and will end the auction early for the right Buyer !
I will accept payment from your Bank and can provide any documentation you need to finance this vehicle.
If you have a trade please email VIN# pictures , miles and description to [email protected] .
This vehicle is in excellent conditions and you will not be dissapointed !
You can reach me anytime by email or cel. at 321-231-3830 .
I can ship this vehicle anywhere in the World !
Please do not contact me if you are not serious about purchasing this vehicle.
If you have 0 feedback, please call first before bidding or your Bid will be canceled and Blocked from this auction.
I will not send second chance offers or comunicate outside of E-Bay ! If you get a second chance offer , contact E-Bay trust and Safety immediately..........

<!-- End Description -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--nu.rpn236,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fnu.rpn236-12412adbde7-->
<SCRIPT language=vbscript type=text/vbscript> Function vbCheckActiveXControl (pActXName) aX = false on error resume next aX = IsObject(CreateObject(pActXName)) vbCheckActiveXControl = aXEnd Function</SCRIPT>

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 346
  • nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 326
  • nsx3.jpg
    nsx3.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 330
  • nsx4.jpg
    nsx4.jpg