• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cheap '95 T in South Australia

just make sure you get it check whether the car has got any major accident, and one thing i cant understand why there is no Foglight usually Australian delivery comes with Foglight, price is good

Its pretty good price but if it was manual easily 10K more and snapped up just like that. K's a little bit high but if its been serviced its ok.

Doesnt seem bad. There is another 95 T in SA purple with 70K manual and wheels for $79K.

good luck

Hey guys

Funny the yellow NSX-T was in a crash repair shop last week just down the road from where i live. I drove past it about ten times but never had the time to drop in to have a squiz. As far as i could see they had the front and rear bars off for a touch up no more than that.

The purple NSX-T i have seen and spoke to the sales guy. The car is from seized estate from a convicted crim's assets. It is Aussie delivered with a special order in purple.

If anyone wants any further info on either car please let me know. I will be catching up with the Yellow one just to have a look.

Hey guys

Funny the yellow NSX-T was in a crash repair shop last week just down the road from where i live. I drove past it about ten times but never had the time to drop in to have a squiz. As far as i could see they had the front and rear bars off for a touch up no more than that.

The purple NSX-T i have seen and spoke to the sales guy. The car is from seized estate from a convicted crim's assets. It is Aussie delivered with a special order in purple.

If anyone wants any further info on either car please let me know. I will be catching up with the Yellow one just to have a look.

Back