• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Check out my new Floormats

Well it has been a long two weeks butt UPS dropped my floor mats off today. They look pretty damn good at first I was a little hesitant to buy them from a floor mat company off the net. As you all can tell from the pictures the Arizona state Sun Devils pride is alive and well in the NSX. The company I use is http://store.yahoo.com/floormats4less/index.html

Attachments

• nsx starbucks 004.jpg
    nsx starbucks 004.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 625
  • nsx starbucks 005.jpg
    nsx starbucks 005.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 626
Whoaa! And I thought mine was bad. I guess its daily driven.

nsxhk said:
dude.... you need to do something about your leather seat! ;)

Henry.

SINCITY_NSX said:
Well it has been a long two weeks butt UPS dropped my floor mats off today. They look pretty damn good at first I was a little hesitant to buy them from a floor mat company off the net. As you all can tell from the pictures the Arizona state Sun Devils pride is alive and well in the NSX. The company I use is http://store.yahoo.com/floormats4less/index.html

Please tell me those were free or something? :rolleyes:

Bro,

Id run to my nearest ACURA dealer and grab a set of Zanardi Mats STAT! :biggrin:

I'm not like all of you sheep out there every one of you wanting the same "ZANARDI". Floor mats :rolleyes: . So if you want to be different its a bad thing? Yes the car is an everyday driver.

SINCITY_NSX said:
I'm not like all of you sheep out there every one of you wanting the same "ZANARDI". Floor mats :rolleyes: . So if you want to be different its a bad thing? Yes the car is an everyday driver.

Im just kidding around... I personally do not like them but guess what? Its not my car... If you like them, im happy :wink:

The mans just showin his school spirit.

If its what you wanted, you paid for them, so you enjoy them. Your car, your choice, your money.

Did this company make them to fit the NSX? They seem to have a slight fitment issue along the sides. How about quality, did you find any issues with the construction?

I would give the mats a 7 out of 10. The driver side matt is just a tad to big butt I can live with it. The carpet they used has a glossy shine to it so that’s the reason the pictures don’t look to hot. The mats are precutt so they will slip right in.

Not on the topic of you car mats...

Now you need to spend some $ on the leather! Those seats and even the steering wheel...

AU_NSX said:
Not on the topic of you car mats...

Now you need to spend some $ on the leather! Those seats and even the steering wheel...

I agree, and It just so happens that im replacing my stock black 40k mile seats that are in perfect condition. PM ME if your interested...

did you use a bright light or flash with the pics????

that may be why every nook and cranny of the leather looks damaged. It may just be a bit shiny and with a flash, could make it look bad when it really doesnt?? just my $ 0.02

Hey, they have rubber mats too. Anyone tried them?

Back