• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out my new nsx

Just nabbed it from Biglots for $9.99. I know it's ricey, but for $9.99 can you complain?
6369P0000918.JPG

6369P0000915.JPG

6369P0000914.JPG

evof575gtc said:
i think you overpaid. for that price, it should've came with a T

Ouch! I frankly don't get too into the die cast scene, and I especially have a hard time justifying any die cast that costs more than $25. So to have something to throw on the shelf with the other models that has the basic shape of an nsx is a deal at $10. But to each their own. :smile:

return it to stock-form! lol...

I think evof575gtc was being fecetious... :tongue:

I'm gonna head to BigLots tomorrow to see if they have something similar; I was there last week & checked the toy-dept. They had some tuning die-cast models ala' Fast&theFurious, but no NSX's. Usually I like stock-versions of display models. :cool:

Re: return it to stock-form! lol...

Osiris_x11 said:
I think evof575gtc was being fecetious... :tongue:

I'm gonna head to BigLots tomorrow to see if they have something similar; I was there last week & checked the toy-dept. They had some tuning die-cast models ala' Fast&theFurious, but no NSX's. Usually I like stock-versions of display models. :cool:

I agree, or at least the jgtc ones. Mine had a display in another area with a bunch of stuff that was in their monthly flier. It wasn't where the other diecasts were typically. You may have to search.

I going to Big Lots today. I haven't been there since I was on a mission to get every Big Head NFL player 7 years ago.

Jeff A said:
I can understand the Nitro bottles under the hood, but the engine in the trunk????

It's a big turbo setup from what I can gather. Twin turbo maybe? I only see one in there, but with two intakes, I dunno. I didn't buy it to look under the trunk though.

hey its all good i went to big lots and got the same one.

comquat1 said:
Ouch! I frankly don't get too into the die cast scene, and I especially have a hard time justifying any die cast that costs more than $25. So to have something to throw on the shelf with the other models that has the basic shape of an nsx is a deal at $10. But to each their own. :smile:

welcome to the club :biggrin:
mytoys.jpg

wow, i think it is cool. would i ever make my REAL nsx look like it? no. but it is a toy for fun and conversation so, point made by manuf. as for trunk, yeah it to look like a VERYVERY large twin turbo setup and most likely the trunk and engine bay are combined open now. not sure about handling now thou... hey comquat you might have some chassis flex in your new ride. LOL

i waiting for the new Autoart NSX come out.......

Attachments

• CIMG0179.JPG
    CIMG0179.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 615
  • CIMG0198.JPG
    CIMG0198.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_1090.jpg
    IMG_1090.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 534
spartan2-3 said:
welcome to the club :biggrin:
mytoys.jpg

:eek: I am in heaven! :biggrin: Can I come by and visit you car museum? :tongue:

$9.99?!!!!!

I paid $25.00

Back