• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

check out the new ScienceofSpeed.com website!

We are excited to announce the release of our new website (www.ScienceofSpeed.com). We have made many changes based on your feedback, and we hope you enjoy the new site! Here are some of the benefits for our new website:
  • New clean layout including improved product photography!
  • Improved search allows finding the right product you're looking for - use any keyword or part number!
  • New easy check-out system - allows quick and easy purchasing - check out as a guest, or register your e-mail to make check out easier next time - including order review, invoice reprinting, and order status updates!
  • Wish List: Undecided? Add an item to your wish list to save for a future date.
  • Follow us on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/ScienceofSpeedLLC) for news from ScienceofSpeed & special discounts!
  • Canadian orders accepted - our Canadian customers can now order online and will find reduced shipping rates, all inclusive of brokerage charges. ScienceofSpeed pays all brokerage charges - you pay only discounted duties now!
  • New reduced shipping rates - we've been able to negotiate new awesome shipping rates with UPS - customers will find that they can get a shipping estimate with a click of a button - and shipping rates are significantly reduced! Small packages start as low as $6.90!
Like us on Facebook & take $20.00 off your online purchase of $100.00 or more until this Friday with the coupon here:
https://www.facebook.com/ScienceofSpeedLLC

Thank you for your years of support!

best regards,
ScienceofSpeed Team

11154998_1002106006496555_6137339608954316924_o.jpg

Thank you for checking out the new site! This website uses a much more robust platform with much more advanced features. It likely will load slightly slower, but as you visit, caching will improve speed. Thanks again!

Chris, if I can make one suggestion content wise. Are you planning to upload sound clips for each exhaust you sell? I think it would help potential buyers. Otherwise looks great!

I noticed not all items are able to be added to the wishlist from the cart. Also, it would be nice if there was a button to add an item directly to the wishlist from the item page, rather than adding it to the cart first. I like the feature, but it seems like it's a little too difficult to use.

I do really like the improved photo content and description of each item. That's a very nice touch.

Chris, if I can make one suggestion content wise. Are you planning to upload sound clips for each exhaust you sell? I think it would help potential buyers. Otherwise looks great!

Great suggestion! We'll work on this.

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed not all items are able to be added to the wishlist from the cart. Also, it would be nice if there was a button to add an item directly to the wishlist from the item page, rather than adding it to the cart first. I like the feature, but it seems like it's a little too difficult to use.

I do really like the improved photo content and description of each item. That's a very nice touch.

Thank you! We are working on this, and all products will be able to be "wishlisted" in a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Instant checkout for us international customers would be nice :)

International orders outside the US and Canada are fairly complex, but we're working on it!

International orders outside the US and Canada are fairly complex, but we're working on it!

Well done Chris and the team, I have never had a problem with international orders, usually done with a direct email.

Cheers, Scott

Last edited:
Great suggestion! We'll work on this.

Hi Chris, if you do manage to sort that out, it would also be great if the 'system' had the option to charge the destination taxes at root (like Rock Auto), this saves a lot of headaches and fees for us in the UK and most likely other parts of the world.

Site looks great but........................ I don't see anywhere during check out as I just tried

" in stock " or " not in stock "

" not in stock made to order wait time 2-3 weeks "

or " not in stock ships from japan wait time 2-3 weeks "

or a simple " call for availability "

just sayin

- - - Updated - - -

I still love SOS though :smile:

Website looks improved. Just wish you had some of the older parts on there. But wait, "what's this I see?" You now have replacement parts for our dated window regulators!!! This should be a hot seller. Took you long enough.:biggrin:
Buying and checking out now....

Last edited:
Site looks great but........................ I don't see anywhere during check out as I just tried

" in stock " or " not in stock "

" not in stock made to order wait time 2-3 weeks "

or " not in stock ships from japan wait time 2-3 weeks "

or a simple " call for availability "

just sayin

- - - Updated - - -

I still love SOS though :smile:

/\ Exactly!

I miss the old website. Maybe I'm used to it. Not mentioning all the sample pix of real installs for each major product. I think Chris will have the sample pix added back soon. Anyway, looking forward to the new features and improvement of the new website.

We are excited to announce the release of our new website (www.ScienceofSpeed.com). We have made many changes based on your feedback, and we hope you enjoy the new site! Here are some of the benefits for our new website:
  • New clean layout including improved product photography!
  • Improved search allows finding the right product you're looking for - use any keyword or part number!
  • New easy check-out system - allows quick and easy purchasing - check out as a guest, or register your e-mail to make check out easier next time - including order review, invoice reprinting, and order status updates!
  • Wish List: Undecided? Add an item to your wish list to save for a future date.
  • Follow us on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/ScienceofSpeedLLC) for news from ScienceofSpeed & special discounts!
  • Canadian orders accepted - our Canadian customers can now order online and will find reduced shipping rates, all inclusive of brokerage charges. ScienceofSpeed pays all brokerage charges - you pay only discounted duties now!
  • New reduced shipping rates - we've been able to negotiate new awesome shipping rates with UPS - customers will find that they can get a shipping estimate with a click of a button - and shipping rates are significantly reduced! Small packages start as low as $6.90!
Like us on Facebook & take $20.00 off your online purchase of $100.00 or more until this Friday with the coupon here:
https://www.facebook.com/ScienceofSpeedLLC

Thank you for your years of support!

best regards,
ScienceofSpeed Team

11154998_1002106006496555_6137339608954316924_o.jpg
Is the $20 off coupon usable more than one time?

Is the $20 off coupon usable more than one time?

One time per customer please :)

- - - Updated - - -

It is really slow. You might want to move to a faster hosting company.

The site uses distributed hosting. Give it a bit to build up cache and you will hopefully like the increased speed :)

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of the links to info seem to be missing. Will they be added back in time?

Lots more features and content will be added with time, thank you for the suggestions!

Ever think of making payment options through PayPal? This is usually why I call you on the phone to order. I'm lazy and hate inputting my information if using a different credit card.

Back