• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Check out these seats, WHOA!

I was just pulling your chain Blade. I modded the stock because the seats are comfortable and the mod was much less expensive than racing seats.

Blade,

Thanks for the link. I sent the link to my roomate. He owns a Corvette that has non-sport seats. His seats literally have no bolsters.

Those are some of the neatest seats I have seen. I wonder how accomodating they are. My roomate is a rather larger fellow.

I have those seats in my NSX and love them. They are by far the most comfortable sports seats out there.

29469464aGeRduOsws_ph.jpg

Last edited:
Cobra Seats

They look great, where can I find them and can the Taitec rails allow the seats to be slide back and forth or are they stationary mounted?

Thanks

James

<B>blade83</B> : you have got to get yourself on the next plane to Melbourne or Sydney and see a 2nd NSX. Yes, they are worth the trip. :D

i like those seats. just need to replace the 'cobra' with a big NSX title. :)

Are the Carbon Fibre seats REALLY strong? The back doesn't flex does it?

I think you have to get the seats straight from the Sube website and you can get the bottom mount taitec sliding rails from SOS.

The backs are very strong and do not flex at all.
The word Cobra stitched in them is the only thing I dont like about the seats, b/c people always ask me why I put seats from a Mustang in my NSX??? Some people are clueless.

Heheh Neo, are you offering me a ride in yours? :p

I can go on with the strength of seeing just one, and of course all the pickies that people put here :D It seems every NSX im coming to are Auto, I want Yellow or Black, and only manual, its like finding a needle in a haystack :(

Hey love the new sig :)

blade83 said:
Heheh Neo, are you offering me a ride in yours? :p

I can go on with the strength of seeing just one, and of course all the pickies that people put here :D It seems every NSX im coming to are Auto, I want Yellow or Black, and only manual, its like finding a needle in a haystack :(

Hey love the new sig :)

Thanks blade. Larger version of pix is here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=32421

I don't own an NSX...yet. So i can't offer what i don't own.

Yes, a very large number of Australian NSX's are auto. Why guys buy auto is beyond me -- i mean, now their wives/gf's can drive it! :eek: ;) There are only two Yellow NSX's in Australia that i know of. You'll have more luck with black.

Im actually considering living in Japan for a year now, then Ill go the whole hog and buy an NSX-R, I already have accomodation lined up.

Your very talented to create images like that, Im still at sticl figure stage, it doesn't make for an impressive avatar :p

Your right, so many autos, if my girl things she will be anything but a passenger in mine, she is sadly mistaken ;)

Back