• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Cheers to Prospeed!

I couldn't resist a few more ponies from Brian's tune @ Prospeed (the RDX injectors are next I'm sure). I'm really impressed with the tune and the fast turnaround. The car certainly got quicker on my fun-run tonight... and it's noticeable which is hard to achieve on an NA car without e-gas. Again another great guy to deal with. +1.

I couldn't resist a few more ponies from Brian's tune @ Prospeed (the RDX injectors are next I'm sure). I'm really impressed with the tune and the fast turnaround. The car certainly got quicker on my fun-run tonight... and it's noticeable which is hard to achieve on an NA car without e-gas. Again another great guy to deal with. +1.

+2. I was impressed with my as well. Its really a must for all NA 1 cars.
Better a/f, more hp/tork, better mileage, what more could you ask? Ok, higher fuel pressure:rolleyes:

Back