• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chemical Guys GB - 2 Options to make your car shine like never before!

Re: Chemical Guys GB - 2 Options to make your car shine like never before!!

hmmm, well thats fair nothing you can do since its outta your power ;)
so my question would be, how long would it take to be at my doorstep after making payment i heard CG has bad cs and slow shipping =(

thanks i do want to try there stuff =D

PKG#1 has Jetseal 505
PKG#2 has butter wet wax.

What's the difference? Do I really need the Jet wax? My car stays in the garage and driven occasionally. What's the difference in shine and appearance? Is this one of those "money back guarantee"? I've used so many different waxes it's not funny. They all do the same S---t and look the same. I don't notice any difference except looking oily to make it shine. My car still has the same scratch and swirls.

Last edited:

hmmm, well thats fair nothing you can do since its outta your power ;)
so my question would be, how long would it take to be at my doorstep after making payment i heard CG has bad cs and slow shipping =(

thanks i do want to try there stuff =D

Doesn't matter how long it takes for CG, because it comes directly from us. No drop shipping here, its in our warehouse ready to go.

Matt

PKG#1 has Jetseal 505
PKG#2 has butter wet wax.

What's the difference? Do I really need the Jet wax? My car stays in the garage and driven occasionally. What's the difference in shine and appearance? Is this one of those "money back guarantee"? I've used so many different waxes it's not funny. They all do the same S---t and look the same. I don't notice any difference except looking oily to make it shine. My car still has the same scratch and swirls.

Jetseal is a sealant. Butterwet wax is a wax. The differences are discussed here: http://www.autogeek.net/qude101.html

The scratches are removed by the scratch and swirl and final polish. Those products are very effective if used properly. Just take your time and it will remove all but the deepest scratches.

Doesn't matter how long it takes for CG, because it comes directly from us. No drop shipping here, its in our warehouse ready to go.

Matt

alrighty then, im in for package 2 with the the add ons, so is the sites rough estimate for shipping correct or would i have to wait for you to confirm the price?

thanks!

Sign me up for package #1. I'll post a review as soon as I try it out. I was reminded about enter the coupon code: CGGB1 during payment process. Still need to pay Uncle Sam TAX $.

Last edited:

What's the difference in shine and appearance? Is this one of those "money back guarantee"? I've used so many different waxes it's not funny. They all do the same S---t and look the same. I don't notice any difference except looking oily to make it shine. My car still has the same scratch and swirls.

I'd recommend before you go through the trouble of sealing and waxing that at least have someone polish the swirls out. Some products are able to hide swirls better than others but nothing can substitute for properly cleaning the paint and polishing the swirls out. It's only after you properly prep your car that you can truly appreciate the quality of the products you are using.

Back