• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago Area NSX owners

I have been cruzin around your site here for a while now, I love it! It has more information on it than any other vehical specific site I know. I have been looking into purchasing an NSx for a couple of months now, but still have never sat in one. I am a kind of big guy and don't fit in may sports cars, Is any one willing just to let me sit in there NSX to see if this is a car I fit in???

I am 62 230lb and long legs Any other taller NSX owners want to comment on the room inside the cabin of and NSX?

I live and work in Wheaton Glen Ellyn Area just west of Chicago.

Thanks for the help ahead of time!

When you do, keep in mind that (a) there is slightly more headroom in the NSX Coupe (1991-1994 and only a few after that) than in the NSX-T with its removable roof panel (1995+), and (b) that you can get extra head room by replacing the bottom seat cushion with the one from Dali Racing.

I live in wheaton

So send me a note and I will be glad to let you take a look at mine and try it on for size.

Long legs is not normally a problem with the NSX. I am 6'3" 210lb and have plenty of leg room. Head room is my main problem. I have taken about 2" of foam out of the seat bottom which gives me enough head room but as you sit lower in the seat you loose width. There also might be a 1" or so that could be taken out of the mounting assy. but it would take some cutting and welding.

I am 6' 6", and I agree, if you can fit in other cars, then legroom isn't that big of a deal. The headroom is a little tight. I find putting the seat a little forward and reclining it a little more will give you more headroom. Side to side the NSX has mucho room, but I'm skinny at 230lbs.

I just went cross country 1500+ miles, and it was comfortable (but hot.)
Tom

Back