• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago - Battle of the Imports, Sunday, Sept 17th - Keep the Tradition!

valenzul said:
Our team took 2 trophies. I did not stay for best team representing. Brian with the Imola NSX took 2nd place for best exotic and I ended up getting 1st. Too bad Rob (CF NSX) wasn't there, He would have taken the trophies...and maybe best of show. I'll see if our team had placed for best team representation. I got there late and had not cleaned the car. I didn't even get to see any drag races.:frown: We were in a good spot and pretty much got good sight of the bikini contest. Made for good rain shelter whenever it poured.:tongue:

Given that there were only 2 NSXs left during award presentation, I think you guys won by default. :biggrin:

Congratulations!

Good ol' TRM04. Do me a favor. Shut up! The judges came by way before everyone left. It was a low turnout overall due to the rain. I think the category we won was Best Acura?

TRM04 said:
Given that there were only 2 NSXs left during award presentation, I think you guys won by default. :biggrin:

Congratulations!

I didn't bring my good camera, so the pics I have are kinda crappy. I'll post them anyway if you want to see them. Figure Wednesday timeframe.

I forgot my Nikon that day, so these aren't the greatest photos.

Attachments

• boti_1.jpg
    boti_1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 65
  • boti_2.jpg
    boti_2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 74
  • boti_3.jpg
    boti_3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 81
Back