• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Christman 454hp FI video clip

Black&Tan97Tnewportbeach said:
Your server needs the supercharger next I think . . can't even get it to load the page . .

It shuts off for me about 4-5 seconds into it. Can anyone make an .mpg that can be downloaded?

Very nice! I also love the position of the camera. Mounted nice and high. I know this was asked before, but what exhaust is that?

Oh and can you find a longer tunnel and record that run? :biggrin:

ponch.jpg

Ponch Says: "Never speed in Lakewood Tunnel, there could be roller skaters in there!"

The exhaust is a Gruppe M which by design requires the cats to be removed. Yes, my TC light and SRS light is on, the TC due to the AEM and the SRS due to the removal of the stock steering wheel. Yes, I know these are easy to fix, but I just stick a piece of black tape in over the instrumentation lense in direct field of vision so I don't really see them.

dave22 said:
That laptop was going crazy.

Did it say "Danger: MANIFOLD"? :biggrin:

Seriously, that exhaust sounds SO NICE.

Tubi or Gruppe M???
Tubi or Gruppe M???

Decisions!!! This may be time for a poll!

dave22 said:
That laptop was going crazy.

Yea, the top line is monitoring manifold pressure and I have it set to go red over 8psi (this was when I was tuned for <8 psi). The next two lines are my twin W/B O2s. They go red anytime I'm leaner than 15 to one (like when you let off the throttle). Mark

Back