• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Christmas time is coming!

What better way to celebrate the holidays than getting together with your NSX friends?

Join the NSX Group for a Holiday Celebration

Saturday, December 9[SUP]th[/SUP]
5:00 – 9:00 pm

At the home of Craig and Jan Ryan
2820 Boa Vista Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
714-330-7058
[email protected]

We will provide the main course. Please bring appetizers, sides or desserts to share. Please RSVP with what you intend to bring.

We will be having a gift swap. Bring a gift valued at $20 or less to contribute to the fun.

Look forward to seeing you here!

Craig and Jan Ryan

RSVPs

Patty and Ricky (2) Brownies and Lemon Bars
Jennifer and family (4) Egg-rolls and fruit tart cake
Dale (1) ?
Mario and Sally Lots of Wine
Les and Irene Pasta Salad
Tony and Girlfriend Yule Log (cake)
Mark and Flo Crab Cakes
George and Diana Beet Salad

Last edited:
I know we are to email you Craig and Jan, and I did and received Jan's reply. I do like to see posts of who's coming, too, if that's okay with you guys.

SHEEEEESH........Jill's birthday is 12/10 and we have already planned a huge party for her on 12/9 that even includes her daughter flying out from texASS. It's a great idea and wish we could be there :mad:

Thanks for gracious invite, but I won't be able to make it that weekend as of now..... Maybe something changes would love to go.

Would love to but will be here at the hotel with hundreds of my closest friends. Have a wonderful dinner and I'll toast to you all when I get home later that evening.

We have a Thunderbird Club Christmas Party at 12:30 in Long Beach so we will be nearby and will attend your NSX party. Since I cannot choose between the Thunderbird and the NSX I will drive the Tesla (free charging). Thanks for the invite.
George and Daina.

Ricky and I are home after having an excellent time at your Christmas party, Craig and Jan. Thank you so much for hosting us all.

Here they are:biggrin:

Back