• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6th Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

LMR

Legendary Member
It's That Time Again

We will be having our 6th Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ on Sunday September 25th in Huntington Beach again. It will start at 10:00 am and will be a pot luck as always. The NSXCA will be providing the drinks for all and reimburse the parking fee for members so keep your receipt and bring it to me. We will also be raffling off some items. If you are not a member of the club now would be a good time to join.
:wink: Go to www.nsxca.org to join.

We will be at the covered picnic tables near Newland St. Enter at Magnolia Ave and go right about 1/2 mile and look for the NSX banner.

Post if you will be there with your name and the name of your guest/s and what you will be bringing.

LMR (Les & Irene) Egg Rolls, Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Table, Ice Chests and Easy Up Tent
2. mcano (Mario & Sally) BBQ, Tables, Easy Up Tent and Ice Chests
3. RedWings (Chase & Dawn)
Smoked Tri-Tip, Smoked Sausage, and other goodies
Kyras (Patty & Ricky) Lemon Bars and Brownies
5. NSX 888
(David & Hua) Fried Rice
6. GO KRT (Alan)
Homemade Cheetos
7. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
Homemade Salsa, Chips, Coleslaw and Beans
8. MexiRicer (Robert & Kat) Carne Asada, Tortillas and Salsa
9. S2k-Nsx (Tony & Emily) Egg Rolls and Salad
10. flexthatdx (Jimmy & ?) Spring Rolls
michaelbrat (Mike) 2 mystery side dishes
12. Ready2Huynh (Tony & Liz) Cookies
13. MrHugo (Hugo) Portos
14. XTIME (Dale) W
atermelon and Pineapple.
15. SeaSharp (Craig & Jan)
Hamburgers
16. mike2la (Mike & Angela)
Samosa
17. MTHRIDUZ (Jennifer & Family)
Thai Dessert and Fried Noodles
18. TrackAddict (Jonathan)
Hot Sauce and Chips
19. 9doors (Nick)
Broccoli Salad
20. ApexGoblin (Tyler)
Korean BBQ
21. 99problems (Hai)
Pizza
Asmallz76 (Smallz) Salt n Pepper Chicken Wings
23. Thanhnsx (Thanh & ?) Plastic Utensils, Paper Plates and Napkins
24. jagtiger (Henry & Mae)
Chicken Emp
anada
Semnos_NSX (Steve & Marci) Assortment of Chips and Dessert
26. Aero Z (Shaida)
Salad and Dressings
27. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
A
ssorted Plate of Finger Veggies and Dip
28. DSTNSX (
Danny & Shirley) Chow Mein
29. Marsbar (
Marcellus & Alissa) Macaroni Salad and something else special
30. RQNSX (Ramon & Gloria)
Noddles
31. moderu (Kenny)
Pumpkin Pie
32. joeytai (Joey)
Carrot Cake
33. racer9x
(Javier & Claudia) Chicken
34. XV2 (Ti)
Variety of Chips
35. jfsa82 (John)
Cups and Napkins
36. TypicalNSX (Thy & ?)
Noodles and Egg Rolls
37. 0260IWN (Albert)
Desserts

Last edited:
Mario and Sally

I will be bring the normal stuff, tables, BBQ, canopies, and large ice chest and possibly music! The only problem is that Sally totaled her SUV last weekend (she is OK), so I need to find a truck!

(RedWings) Chase and Dawn - Smoked Sausage, and other goodies

Last edited:
Alan-----Jill will be in texASS 9/24-29 so might just be me or one of the "grand brats" Don't have a clue what I'm bringing but I'll give it some thought and post again after I've had some coffee.

Pam and I are planning on attending. Pam's homemade salsa and chips, coleslaw and beans. The beans are for Robert.

Pam and I are planning on attending. Pam's homemade salsa and chips, coleslaw and beans. The beans are for Robert.

If that is the case I will assume they are re-fried with extra grease and cheese :D

- - - Updated - - -

Kat and I will bring carne asada, tortillas and salsa for all my Mexican food loving gringos.
[MENTION=15293]mcano[/MENTION] oh no :( glad to hear Sally is okay though! I am sure another owner near you would be able to assist.

Jimmy is in and maybe one guest. I'll bring some spring rolls

Last edited:
michaelbrat (Mike) 3 large cases of soda (coke, sprite) (Please someone bring a large cooler with ice!)

The NSXCA is already buying all the drinks:wink: you'll need to bring something else.

I'll be there. Probably gonna bring @9doors and hot sauce (plus chips) for everyone and Les

Yup...add me and Track Addict as long as I don't actually get the tickets I'm in the running for the filming of The Grand Tour here in SoCal...

I'll be bringing a tasty side - broccoli salad.

I can bring soda/juice and drinks and the infamous red cups. would that work?

The NSXCA is already buying all the drinks:wink: you'll need to bring something else.

Also need your name.

Also need your name.

Whoops I should have paid closer attention! Well I guess I will bring my ugly mug and some Korean BBQ meat for grilling! My name is Tyler :)

Back