• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

LMR

Legendary Member
It's that time again.:biggrin:

We will be having our 2nd Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ on Sunday September 30th at Huntington Beach. We are having it at Huntington Beach for 3 reasons. First they have very large parking lots. Second it's more central in hopes of drawing some of the San Diego group to come. Third it's close to me to make setting up this event easier. It will start at 10:00 am. Take 405, exit at Magnolia and go south to the enterance at PCH. After entering go staight for about a mile, almost to the end of the parking lot and look for the NSX banner. This will be a pot luck so we will need you to let us know what you will bring.

This is a social event so the NSX is not required as we understand there is only so much you can fit in one.

The NSXCA will pay for parking for members and will pay for drinks for everyone.:smile:

Post if you can go with what you will bring, if you will be bringing a guest and please include their name. I will add you to the list to keep it organized.

UPDATE
For all NSXCA members please keep your receipt for parking and give to Steve (Yellowhaze) to get reimburesed.

1. LMR (Les & Irene) Chips and desserts (Easy-up,chairs and table)
2. jagtiger (Henry & Mae) Korean BBQ
3. Ca AGNSX (Steve) Veggie tray
4. Kyras (Patty) Lemon bars and brownies (Charcoal)
5. Track Addict (Jonathan) Salsa and chips
6. RYU (Regan) TBD
7. Theo1 (Ted) Porto's cheese rolls
8. BryziNSX (Bryana) Homemade cornbread
9. ITZJOW3 (Jowe & Jay) TBD
10. bboxer (Tino & Cheryl) Pasta salad
11. woodwork (Kent) TBD
12. Mark G (Mark & Flo) Empanadas
13. mike2la (Mike & Angela) Samosa and dessert
14. HGL1668 (Hugo) Fruit and something sweet
15. Wirewizz (John) Potato salad
16. SuperSonic (Jason & Nicole) Desserts
17. Dashnby (Pablo) TBD
18. WldNsx (Angel) TBD
19. STPNSX (Scott) Chips
20. Blue Batmobile (Andy) TBD
21. 4EXOT1C-NSX (Mike & Bay) Sandwiches
22. audax (Ryan) Bacon wrapped shrimp
23. flexthatdx (Jimmy) Egg rolls
24. mcano (Mario) (A whole list of things)
25. FuryNSX (Randy) Mini cinnamon crumb bites
26. MarineNSX93 (Michael) TBD
27. LMisko (Louis & Amy). Chilli
28. Heartbeat (George & Daina) Dessert
29. S2k-Nsx (Tony) Plates, cups, plasticware, napkins
30. GO KRT (Alan & Jill) Black bottom cupcakes
31. Yellowhaze (Steve) Cold cuts
32. Blood Stone (David) Hot dogs and buns
33. 888 NSX (David & Hua) Beef stew and French bread
34. Rich Farra (Rich and Debi) TBD
35. Frank & Pam BBQ chicken wings
36. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley) Fried rice and hot wings
37. RQNSX (Ramon & Gloria) TBD
38. jfkinhb (Jeff) Pasta salad
39. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan) TBD
40. E-Man (Manny) TBD
41. socalx (Tom) Desserts
42. XV2 (Ti) Chips and cookies
43. racer9x (Javier & Claudia) TBD

Last edited:
Please add me to the list..

Henry and Mae.... Korean BBQ

Thanks Les for organizing :biggrin:

I want to attend but need to see if I can rearrange my schedule, so it is a maybe for now, but really hoping to be a for sure later. :confused:

Last edited:
Yay! Last year's BBQ was lot of fun too. Hope the sun comes out this year.

Not sure what I'll be bringing yet. Les, I'll let you know as soon as I come up with a food idea. :)

Any idea which Lifeguard Station this will be at?

If you don't mind me being NSX-less, 9-10am is about the time I finish surfing so I'd like to hang out a bit if it works out..

Everyone should show up early to watch RYU bite the dust over and over:biggrin:. Then everybody can share a good point and laugh:tongue:.

Count me in as my first time to take my NSX out to a meet!

Been about a month since I've picked up my new 91 NSX Berlina Black.

This will be a great event to meet all the fellow NSX Prime members!

- Jowe +1

I will be coming from K-Town, so if you guys need or want any specific type of food let me know please. :)

This sounds fun.

Sign me up.

Don't know what I'll bring yet. Any suggestions? Something easy. (Paper plates, forks, etc)

Need your name.

This is true.

The reason I asked where was so I can prepare to be far far away.

Actually, if you're down for it. I can skip my trip so I can come down and make this bbq. Then we can perform a tandem surf show for everyone. You of course would have to play the female part...:wink:

Actually, if you're down for it. I can skip my trip so I can come down and make this bbq. Then we can perform a tandem surf show for everyone. You of course would have to play the female part...:wink:
Oh no... not you too.

Pls keep your sick fantasies to yourself. It's bad enough with Les being the local sicko to deal with.

Please, Steven, skip your trip and come down so we can get Ron out, too. and laugh at Regan so hard when he falls. I am laughing now just imagining it. Whats more important than Les BBQ? Plus you can watch me eat all these food, it will be fun!

Please, Steven, skip your trip and come down so we can get Ron out, too. and laugh at Regan so hard when he falls. I am laughing now just imagining it. Whats more important than Les BBQ? Plus you can watch me eat all these food, it will be fun!

I don't think he's going to skip his trip to Paris just for the BBQ.:wink: Besides if he did the GF would have his.................:tongue:

Hey Les, I'll be there... I'll go by the store and pick up some potato salad on the way... and I'll try to get there earlier this year...

Back