• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cinci meet Monday Aug 24

Coming to Cinci on Monday Aug 24. Will be at Source 1 in the morning. Anybody interested in doing a lunch / dinner meet? Kristin and I will either be shopping or going to the zoo in the afternoon depending on weather.

I will be hauling wheels - so won't be driving the NSX. :mad:

Are you coming to cincy just to bring the wheels? You dont have to make a special trip!

Either way I would love to meet up for dinner or something..

Let me know!

Kristing want to shop - I want to go to the zoo. :biggrin:
Either way I want to see you, Kyle, Jim, Curt, and anybody else that wants to meet for dinner.

Kristing want to shop - I want to go to the zoo. :biggrin:
Either way I want to see you, Kyle, Jim, Curt, and anybody else that wants to meet for dinner.

Cool count me in... I have free time now.. My move is completed and I do not think I have my daughter on Monday..

you going to the drive tomorrow in Cinci??
driving beats shopping :)
its a toss up with the zoo though :tongue:

Damn it Justin! I'm going up tomorrow! Sunday :mad:

It's cool. Coming up next weekend (29th). Me and NSXLVR!!!

This should give everyone time to free up their schedules for dinner Saturday evening. Woo hoo!

It's cool. Coming up next weekend (29th). Me and NSXLVR!!!

This should give everyone time to free up their schedules for dinner Saturday evening. Woo hoo!

Ah... next weekend I'll be at Putnam with 1010ths. Which is where you guys SHOULD be. You're running out of time ~ season will be over soon.

okay ... i'm officially confused.

track time aside, are we meeting & eating somewhere this weekend?

what day, time & place?

Sorry, forgot to update this thread. I'm coming up Monday the 31st due to several reasons (mostly involving my gf chewing me out). Will come up early and stay for an early evening dinner around 6pm. Going shopping, zoo, Source 1, etc.

I am not sure if nsxluvr is coming up with me and Kristin on Monday.

Back