• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Cleaning out garage F+R fenders, headlights, Wings West NA1 stuff

Alright guys, I'm cleaning out my garage full of old NA1 stuff. Everything is OBO and before cost of shipping, paypal is accepted but be sure to pay the 3%

Everything came off of my NA1, this is all left over stuff; it's located in Killeen, TX feel free to give me a call at 254-680-3308 or my cell 254 247-5119, if I don't pick up, leave me a voicemail and I'll get back to you.

And if you'd like more pictures make sure you shoot me an email.

Wings West lip kit SOLD

Rear Valence still available!

wingsandvalence2.jpg

wingsandvalence.jpg

trunk and spoiler $400

trunk2.jpg

trunk.jpg

Passenger tail light $150

taillight2.jpg

taillight1.jpg

NA1 rear fenders with parking lights $1500

rearfenders2.jpg

rearfenders.jpg

NA1 front fenders with parking lights $1000

frontfenders.jpg

frontfenders2.jpg

OEM NA1 Hood $450

hood.jpg

Front bumper without wings west lip, $500

frontbumper.jpg

frontbumper2.jpg

NA1 Headlights with motors housing and glass lenses $500 PM me if you want certain pieces

headlightcover.jpg

headlightcovers2.jpg

headlightfull.jpg

foam stuff; I think two front bumper foams and one rear bumper foams $50 bucks a pop

foam2.jpg

CF NA Type-R hood SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Cleaning out garage! F+R fenders, headlights, Wings West NA1 stuff

bump guys, wings west stuff sold, and CF hood is gone.

Prices are now OBO PLUS shipping. A lot of things I had for sale didn't fall through, so sorry I didn't get back to you guys.

But yeah I still have everything, but the wings west stuff and the CF hood.

Back