• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Clear corners for an NSX

there is no aftermarket clear corners for the NSX because the Japanese NSX has a different corner light than the Acura spec cars. Ours is located infront the the front wheels where the Honda spec has them behind the front wheels.

------------------
Please visit my NSX tuning page! Mods, Japanese NSX related stuff, pics!
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/6073/index.html

no..i am talking about the sidemarkers..see how they are pink when lighted, it looks like he has them clear with a red bulb in it.

This is how David told me how to clear out the side markers:

"Goto your local plastic shop and get clear plastics (or use the ones on those flouresence light fixtures from Home Depot). Pry off the yellow, trace on the clears and cut using dremel tool. Spray
paint the orange light assembly silver and you're good to go."

it is not that easy...that's what he told me too...however the way that the rubber gasket is set up around the orange lense you need a "lip" to tuck the rubble gasket under...which i was unable to recreat...btw they cost under $50 to buy brand new so not a big deal if u mess up
smile.gif

Sweet... I'm going to give it a try on my yellow targa and let everyone know how it goes. To bad you can't do the whole car including the rear cluster and 3rd brake light as well.

I've put clear corner markers on my european NSX and they are the same as in the Civic, the Integra or the S2000 (Euro and JDM)... plenty of vendors have them. Including the orange bulb inside they run for 30$ a pair. The USDM markers are much bigger than ours and since NSX specific I assume more difficult to find...
frown.gif

Anyway, on the sebring silver they make a lot of difference in the look department (IMHO of course). I will post foto as soon as I'll take them...

------------------
'91 NSX Red/Black *totaled* #9 Oversea NSXCA member
'91 NSX Silver/Black/Black http://photos.yahoo.com/gheba_nsx

Back