• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Clever business names

LMFAO! One up on that one would be a Liquor store in the front and a Poker store in the back. Explain that with a straight face: Liquor in the front and Poker in the rear.

Sometimes women just don't understand how easily entertained we can be.

53heloFE said:
Sometimes women just don't understand how easily entertained we can be.
ain't it the truth... "all i need is this ashtray... and this flashlight, and..."

queenlives said:
ain't it the truth... "all i need is this ashtray... and this flashlight, and..."

:biggrin: The JerK...Steve Martin, Right?

when i lived in australia i saw a truck with this painted on the side:

"Sweeney Todd Medical Waste Disposal"

:cool:

The clever business name I always think about came from the movie "The Blues Brothers." It was the beauty shop that Carrie Fisher worked at, called "Curl Up and Dye." :biggrin:

2Dobes said:
I don't get it.

Sweeney Todd is a Stephen Sondheim play about a barber who kills his clients and gives the bodies to his landlady as ingredients in her failing meat-pie business. It's a great show, you should see it sometime.

Two places come to mind... around here we have a small chain of liquor stores called... Bunghole Liquors with a slogan of "We're not #1 but we're close to it". http://www.thebunghole.com
peabody.gif

The other is a furniture store in the UK - Sofa King - their slogan was "Our price are Sofa King Low" - http://ad-rag.com/119520.php
sofaking.jpg

Last edited:
Autophile said:
The clever business name I always think about came from the movie "The Blues Brothers." It was the beauty shop that Carrie Fisher worked at, called "Curl Up and Dye." :biggrin:
There's a "Kurl Up and Dye" in my town...

Sofa King ad is hilarious...

Patdeisa said:
There's a "Kurl Up and Dye" in my town...

me too :tongue:

these are TOOOO Funny.... how Ironic is it that at this time I am trying to decide what name to call my soon to be open..car audio shop....hhhhmmmm

Back