• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Climate control sensors

Having worked through "Troubleshooting the Climate Control System" at NSX Prime; everything checked out fine. However, the system seems to be slow to respond (if at all); Sometimes it heats when it should cool and vice-versa. My guess is that one of the sensors is intermittently faulty. I have only had the car (1999 model) one month. The dealer says they've checked it and it's fine. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions

------------------

Sounds like the problem I had. Prepare yourself for a huge repair bill. Lucky for me I had a warrenty. I think it was around 4k to repair mine. They had to remove the entire dash. Good luck.

I am not positive, I think there are 3 blower motors in there. They also replaced the head unit, internal and external. Some A?C work as well was done. I also bought a car cover at the same time, so the total was not comprised completely from the climate control work. Although it was the bulk of the bill.

Back