• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Clutch replacement?

This thread scared me. There was a stock 91-95 kit on Ebay 22000PR7305 and I bought it.
It can sit on the shelf until I need it.

Me too. I called Acura of Tempe as they had one in stock. The parts guy tells me they would sell for $1995.00 I asked if that's the best price and he responded, "I shouldn't even be selling this to you. It's the last one in the country." I guess they want it for their museum. Well...as it turns out they had this same clutch advertised on eBay for $1700 so I saved a couple hundred bucks buying it that way.

FYI: I just purchased an OEM clutch kit: 22000-PR7-305 plus release and pilot bearing for my 1991.
Honda Canada has stock.
I paid ~$1300 USD
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3303small.jpg
    IMG_3303small.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 582
For reference on Aftermarket replacement clutches and flywheels I ordered an Exedy Hyper single (HH04SD) and it took almost 4 months to receive,...

Can you replace mine Warren? I leave for NSXPO on Sunday and my ACT feels like it's done :/

Didn't you win a new clutch at the last NSXPO.
If I replace your clutch it might be ready for NSXPO2017! I am slow, but very thorough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back