• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coilovers/lowering springs

When i had my s2000, i purchased at set of BC br racing coilover's, they where very good for the price you pay, and adjusting them was very easy, for day to day driving on the softest setting they werent that much harder than the oem suspension.

Having said this, i believe the nsx doesnt deserve the best bfyb, rather just the best, a lot of guys that tracked there s2's whent for a higher end tein set up (their low end is pretty ordinary) or, KW v3, do some research into them and i doubt you will find many people who did not like them, but if i was to get another coilover set up, the v3's would probably be it.

Interested to know what coilovers and lowering springs people are using and comments on ride quality.

TEIN RA with 17" rims.

Springs (10/12kg) are a little too stiff for bumpy country roads, but perfect on a smoother road.

If you don't intend to track the car I'd suggest softer springs.

I drive with the dampers set near the soft end of their usable range.

I am currently running BC Racing BR edition, The BFYB coilovers.

Cant fault them at all.

I have used Tein, JIC and BC in my S15 and couldnt justify the price difference and thought why not just try it on the X.

No regrets, spring rate is f:8 r:10

Going to learn the characteristics of these rear biased spring rates and some adjustable swaybars in future before I decide on whether I should go front biased or equal like the KW.

Back