• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Color code for nsx-r

I am thinking of have the car painted pearl white like the drift kings nsx-r. Still keeping the nsx-r theme, black roof, wing, and mirrors, rest of the car pearl white. Does anyone have the paint code. Once Procar showed the prototype in his thread I was sold. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Frank

Hi Frank,

Contact charlie:eek:ne on NSXCB as he owns a Pearl White NSX, one of the last 12 into the UK.

http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=862

IMO, black top, mirrors, spoiler etc with gunmetal rims would look stunning against the Pearl with the R interior.

Keep us posted of progress

HTH, Paul

That UK page says it's Platinum White Pearl.
The FAQ has this color chart from 1988, showing Platinum White Pearl as NH-609P:

jpcolors.jpg

Most of the colors ever offered for the NSX here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89106

In addition to Platinum White Pearl, there's also Neutron White Pearl. The difference is subtle, but you can still see it.

The traditional Type-R color would be Championship White.

Thank you, for all the information that you guys have provided to me. I think the car would look great in that color with the roof black, mirrors, and factory nsx-r spoiler as well. I will paint the wheels championship white. Frank

Kyle, Thanks. I can't wait to have the car done. Its going to be alot of work, due to stripping the car down, due to having the yellow paint, but it will be well worth it, plus tons of downforce products will be installed as well. Shouls look really nice. Frank

My car is going into the body shop for a brand new paint job, and totally getting media blasted ( Sodium Bicarbonate) due to having the butchers at Legendary Motorcar work on my car. Does anybody know where to obtain this color Platinum White Pearl ( Nh609p), or the formula to mix it. My paint guy is having a difficult time, or did it come on another car found in the states? Thanks, Frank

I always thought that the JDM championship white was NH-O??? my JDM ITR said NH-O on the door sills? I had honda paint it as well and it was cheaper than anywhere else.

rasir-x, your correct the championship white color code is NH0, but thats not the colror the car is going to be painted. It is going to be painted Platinum White pearl which is paint code NH609P. Thanks, Frank

Super old thread but I wanna bump it in case you still receive notifications from here. How did the paint job turn out? I desperately want that color.

Super old thread but I wanna bump it in case you still receive notifications from here. How did the paint job turn out? I desperately want that color.
Frank hasn't posted here in years but I've seen that car in person and the paint was immaculate.

Frank hasn't posted here in years but I've seen that car in person and the paint was immaculate.

He's actually my chiropractor lol, talk about a small world.

Back