• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

colour ? 02 Black or 05 Silverstone ?

Based on your question of choosing one color over the other it is 90% taste and maybe 10% practicality. My first choice was white then silver then black. I love red but the load colors attract attention too much as the car does that on it's own without the added level of excitement, but this is a very personal issue and when I was younger I had lots of red cars, now something more sedate is more desireable, this may come with age.

I agree with all the comments above about the pros of the silver except if you ever need to repaint any part of it, getting a color match and the flop of the metal flakes to match is dificult. I have seen several examples and none were undetectable.

White is the easiest to color match as well as black.

I own a black car and the maintenance is not bad after discovering the clear spray wax made by Turtle wax called Ice. Great for black cars. But you do see every spec of dust and chip unless you spray it with Ice very often. For a daily driver I wouldn't buy black. Silver is the best for a DD out of the 2.

All that said, 2,000 miles!...would have me buy any color as they are all really great and it is an NSX after all.

Get the silver one!

Good luck,

Tytus

Back