• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Columbus Meetup

It's about time to get something going here in Columbus! I don't know a single other NSX owner in Columbus, although there are at least five or six.

I propose Saturday, April 11 (the day before Easter)...

I'm thinking we should just get together in a parking lot... like Polaris or Easton... and talk about the cars for a few hours. Nothing fancy. If we want to go for a drive or grab a bite to eat, there are plenty of options for that in both areas. Could bring a friend/wife/girlfriend/whoever.

I'm open to suggestions. Thoughts?

id be down for that.. ive tryed to set up stuff before, i always say quaker steak and lube, they have good food and they are at polaris, but easton is a good place to show our cars off at lol, plau the cheesecake factory is a good place.

april 11, would a good date for me

Here's the current plan:

Saturday, April 11, 2009. 5pm. Polaris Mall parking lot (near entrance from Sancus Rd). You'll know you're in the right place when you see some NSXs. :wink: I'll get there early.

It's a "make your own fun evening": lots of restaurants, bars, theaters, etc very close. We could organize something informal after getting together.

There are at least 5-10 other guys in Columbus who haven't seen this thread yet. So if you're in contact with those folks, send them a note!

PS - Check out the ALMS Mid Ohio Event thread.

1. cparsons (Casey Parsons) + girlfriend

Here's the current plan:

Saturday, April 11, 2009. 5pm. Polaris Mall parking lot (near entrance from Sancus Rd). You'll know you're in the right place when you see some NSXs. :wink: I'll get there early.

It's a "make your own fun evening": lots of restaurants, bars, theaters, etc very close. We could organize something informal after getting together.

There are at least 5-10 other guys in Columbus who haven't seen this thread yet. So if you're in contact with those folks, send them a note!

PS - Check out the ALMS Mid Ohio Event thread.

1. cparsons (Casey Parsons) + girlfriend
2. s2 killer (sean) and friend

Sweeet! (If it rains more than just a sprinkle, we'll just reschedule for another time.)

Spread the word! Keep the signups coming.

Casey/Sean, thanks for setting it up and the PM. But, unfortunately I can't attend because last year I moved here to Japan, and currently my NSX is in storage. It'll be about another year and a half before I can see her again. :frown:

This reminds me that I need to post up this picture I took last month here in Japan. It's of a white NA2 NSX Type-R covered in snow. :eek:

Michael

i def wanna see that car.. lol

Only three folks signed up!? Anyone else available this Saturday?

Guys, there are a bunch of other Columbus guys who probably haven't seen this thread. Please send it to them and let them know about Saturday.

I would love to meet up with local NSX owners in Columbus on the 11th however Im taking my 1991 red/blk Nsx to local Acura dealer that day and dropping it off to have the original clutch replaced. Work starts on Monday and I figure they will have it 3-5 days. I live in Jamestown just 50 mins south of Columbus but would be interested in future get togethers . Please let me know. Thanks J George

I would love to meet up with local NSX owners in Columbus on the 11th however Im taking my 1991 red/blk Nsx to local Acura dealer that day and dropping it off to have the original clutch replaced. Work starts on Monday and I figure they will have it 3-5 days. I live in Jamestown just 50 mins south of Columbus but would be interested in future get togethers . Please let me know. Thanks J George

Howdy there. I hope you checked out Source NSX shop, he's running 10% off any service work done, and he's already cheaper than Acura's dealership. I'd check him out! Or PM, him for info!, his shop will take care of you better than any Acura dealership!

Only three folks signed up!? Anyone else available this Saturday?

Guys, there are a bunch of other Columbus guys who probably haven't seen this thread. Please send it to them and let them know about Saturday.

I wont be up that way, as I live in Louisville, however the weekend after that, if you guys want, we're having a throwdown, called spring fling, should be an epic time if you guys want to come down from the bus :biggrin:

Sorry, got Sat plans already, would love to go though and meet some other folks with great automotive taste.
Also, thanks for the iniative.
Spring Fling though, seems mandatory. Did I miss the details somewhere else here?
Hook me up!

Sorry, got Sat plans already, would love to go though and meet some other folks with great automotive taste.
Also, thanks for the iniative.
Spring Fling though, seems mandatory. Did I miss the details somewhere else here?
Hook me up!

http://www.maximum-motorsports.com/

the link is on that first page, i believe there's about 7 or 8 nsxs lined up as well as some other hot rides, will make for a hell of an friday-saturday event :tongue:

I would love to throw you a quote if you are interested on that clutch replacment. I can tell you it does not take anywhere near 3-5 days to complete. Last one we did we had done in a day:smile:

Pm me or call me at 513-300-9122

Unless there are another 3 or so guys planning to show up, I think we should just cancel for this Saturday. It's a long way to drive (for Brian) to look at two other NSXs.

I still would like to get everyone together. Let's throw out some dates that people ARE available and I'll try to get it going.

Unless there are another 3 or so guys planning to show up, I think we should just cancel for this Saturday. It's a long way to drive (for Brian) to look at two other NSXs.

I still would like to get everyone together. Let's throw out some dates that people ARE available and I'll try to get it going.

Can you guys not make it down next weekend. Gambling, driving, ufc action...what more could you want :biggrin:

Since there seem to be as many south of Columbus how about meeting at the Max & Ermas around mile marker 50 on a Saturday or Sunday sometime in the next few weeks. I am sure that we could find some back roads either to the east or west of there.

Ken

That would be a great place to meet. Aprrox half way between Cinn. and Columbus. Wilmington is right there and has decent roads to cruise. How about Sat or Sun. after Easter. Jim

Back